happythoughts

"As The Prop Turns" - a skydiving soap opera

with a ham. The smoked ham just knocked her fat ass out. She fell to the floor and the ham rolled under the bed. She went under the bed and got it and the went to the kitchen and had lunch. It was a nice ham with a saltyness to it that reminded her of...

..."I touch myself". She thought; yeah, maybe i don't need anymore sexual relationships. I have my self. She was a free spirted outgoing lass. As she stared at the long road ahead, she noticed a piece of white paper under her windhield wiper. She pulled over to examine it. It was a note, and it said...

She pulled over to examine it. It was a note, and it said... "I could really use another one of those blowjobs."

Damn Jumpmasters. It's like cooking. If they know you are any good, they want it all the time. Problem was, she didn't know which jumpmaster left the note. Shit - She would have to play dumb when she got to the dz and hope someone admitted to the note. As she got closer, she could see canopies and hear the plane landing. Her thoughts turned to...

Puzzled, she thought on this and came to the conclusion that to have a heart of stone only promised that it would break , as stones do. Instead she decided to start a new. She turned the paper over and wrote here own philosphy...bend like the reed in the wind. With that she got back in her car and zoomed towards the DZ with a new found outlook. As she got closer to the dz she was able to see.....
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

She firmly steeled herself for the onslought of the randy but wayward skydiver that had captured her attention..... She was sure that she had her composure this time. She could resist his charm- She took a big gulp of self esteem, got out of the car with her gear. Held her head up high and began walking towards the hanger. When she saw him standing there, sweaty ,no shirt , she..

When she saw him standing there, sweaty ,no shirt , she.. felt her heart stop in her throat. He was a fince specimen of a man. Tall, finely chisled with an air of confindence that could easily be mistaken for arrogance. She walked in his direction wondering why it always worked out that the great lookers were either always married or gay......