wingnut

vent here if you want...i am....

okay this is my venting thread...........

so i know i was going to be moving this months for a while now, but.... i started making all these great friends at the dz and around town, now i have to leave (in 2 days) and it sucks.....why does it always workout like this??? just when ya have to move ya start having a great time?........oh well i'm just a little down cuz i have no comouter at home now, they already packed up my stuff so all i have in my apt. is a sleeping bag and a suit case...fast food isn't that bad for every meal i swear....lol....mickey d's and taco bell rock....and the good thing is i finally get to meet lazerq3 eventhough he hasn't posted much since his little one was born he jumps at my new dz....i get to go to eloy (hopefully since some things have changed with work).....so life is good but still some things just suck, and it sucks that they suck!!!!...wow did that last sentance actually make sence??? well okay i think i'm done venting.. i catually feel better just complaining to the masses....okay...well see ya guys in a few, i won't have acess to a computer for a while so if ya don't hear from me until eloy..look for me there...........peace.....

Is it me or is it just cruel when someone elses g/f (HOT!!!) wears a tight shirt and constantly has her high beams on? :S[:/] I can't stop looking!!!!!!:)
i am at school by the way!

I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Is it me or is it just cruel when someone elses g/f (HOT!!!) wears a tight shirt and constantly has her high beams on? :S[:/] I can't stop looking!!!!!!:)

WHOAAAA big fella, ya just need to simmer down now, I'd hate to hear how your homones got you into a fist fight:P

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

Is it me or is it just cruel when someone elses g/f (HOT!!!) wears a tight shirt and constantly has her high beams on?

You know, it's not like we have any control over that happening, Viking!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yeah! Now I'm all defensive too! What, you want us to wear five layers of bras to protect your innocent eyes from the harlotry of our nipples?!
Skydiving is for cool people only

It's not cruel. That's a highlight of my day. Women know that you are going to look, that's why the mini-skirt.

In fact, she may be having a bad day. She's just searching for a little positive reinforcement. A kind word. If you don't comment on how excellent her buns look, her depression may deepen. Pretty soon, she's are on top of the school library with a sniper scope, picking off students. Dude... hit on her, you may save the life of one of your friends. Social responsibilty. Helping others. :ph34r:B|

Just tryin' to help.

Yeah! Now I'm all defensive too! What, you want us to wear five layers of bras to protect your innocent eyes from the harlotry of our nipples?!

Welllll... since you asked... absolutely not. No need to shield my eyes. A spandex mini-skirt is good too. :)

What, you want us to wear five layers of bras to protect your innocent eyes from the harlotry of our nipples

No...please...feel free to show them off. You can even feel free to "artificially" stimulate them for us. BTW...if you have a position open for "Nipple Tweaker" I'm highly experienced. B|

*sigh*

No jess you don't need to put on a steal plated bra.

All i was saying is that it sucked having those things pointed at me b/c i do not make pass' at women with boyfriends........if i know that at the time.

Hijacked into a boobies thread. Who'd a thunk it?

I guess this is your way of being emotionally supportive??;) Get his mind on boobies (OMG I've never written that before) instead of his own dilemma? Brilliant I suppose!:D;)
-

"How do you keep your feet on the ground when you know you were born to fly?"

You should all be ashamed of yourselves!!!:D:D Poor Wingnut is having a tough minute here and look where this thread has gone! Just look at it!....Tisk Tisk Tisk...;)

-

hey he said Vent here :D

HEY WINGY!
I know how ya feel brotha!
Utah will be a lotta fun! i hope your into snowboarding I gotta A good friend there. You will probly meet him Hes a crew chief. Lemme know what Sq you work for when you get there!

Are you gonna go to Eloy Via Vegas? let me know! or I am taking off Early sunday!
My photos

My Videos

I can totally understand.....we've moved so much in this crazy military life. Just when I make great friends, it's time to leave again...I cried for days when we left San Diego....couldn't imagine leaving southern Cal for Virginia....and now...I love Va...i can't imagine moving....but I will...and I'll cry....and I'll love the next place..