DZBone

What do you call soda?

OH, GOOD GOD....some things just weren't made to be DIET....Mountain Dew is one of them....BLAH!!!!

Give me the regular stuff, please;)

I'm weird like that, though....I prefer 1 percent milk but I can't STAND diet soda.

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Diet Vanilla Coke kicks ass, btw. So does Diet Mountain Dew Code Red

OMG, they make vanilla coke in diet now? I must go get some!! As much as i hate to admit it, i do drink mountain dew code red. Pete was drinking some in FL so i took a sip and actually liked it.:S

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I do LOVE cherry coke though!

Ooooooooh!!! Cherry coke???? havent got that yet!!!
Looking forward to that. We only have vanilla, and lemon......dont even start me on that lemon shit...

If you have vanilla you have cherry, cherry has been out a looong time.. i like homeade (bar made) cherry coke.. much better..

anyway, coke is universal in my book for coke/pepsi/generic cokes... then you have the mtn dew which is universial for mtn dew/mellow yellow and then you have everything else - sprite, and whatever else there is..

anyway, coke is universal in my book for coke/pepsi/generic cokes... then you have the mtn dew which is universial for mtn dew/mellow yellow and then you have everything else - sprite, and whatever else there is..

that trips me out:)coke is the name brand. should you call them COLA?

But I guess its like calling all cotton swab, "Q-tips."
or calling all first-aid strips "band-aids" and calling all others WHUFFO's hahaha!:P
My photos

My Videos

Don't you hate it when a WORD makes you mad?

Beavis] I am like so mad at Numbers [beavis

eh-eh, yeah, there's like too many of them and stuff.

I just like to say "Get me something cold out of the cooler bitch." B| "It better be good."

When the Cutaway set was in Miami, all the stars were sitting around waiting for the gear to move to the next spot. There was always a couple of crew people with headsets hovering around. One person said "I'm a little thirsty...". That's it. "a little thirsty". A minute later, a person walks over with a tray. 5 carbonated drinks and 2 brands of bottled water. All chilled. Every time some pea-brain on Entertainment Tonight complains about their "grueling" day on the set, I just laugh. I don't think they comprehend what a bad day is.

When I was a Kid,,, I grew up near New York City,,
and we called it soda,,,,, or more correctly.......
"So -Derrrr" .....:)Moved to western NY,, where I was laughed at,:D,
'cause everyone there,,, called it Pop..... or more correctly,,, "Paaaaaapp".....:ph34r:,,,,,, used to be 25 cents,,,per 12 oz. can,,,, out of the machine....[:/]
(of course, a Quarter also would get you 5 milky ways, or snickers, or ANY 5 candy bars)