Zinger

Who wants a Free Brand new Rig?

"How'd you make out?
... I bombed out(I did have 2 of the numbers on all 10 tries though:)Wel, It looks like working Christmas is still needed.

Well my friends we did not win YET, No one won so I was thinking that I'll buy another 20 dollars worth of tickets for this Saturdays drawing and we will let it ride (I sound like such a gambler..NOT.).Thats right, Everyone that replied to this post is getting another chance at a new rig or 5 grand worth of skydive stuff. Drawing this Saturday at 11.00 pm Eastern U.S time.

They say this w/e loto will be worth MORE then 215 Million.. Wow 215 Million,, Daydream now be back later..

------Have a good one!--------

do we need to sign up again or are you going to go with the first list?;)

This list will work fine, No need to re-do it, everyone that posted is in.

Truth be known, If I hit for many millions alot of you people will be at a "Free Boogie" and getting more then rigs..:D..Believe me you.;)

Truth be known, If I hit for many millions alot of you people will be at a "Free Boogie" and getting more then rigs....Believe me you.
Have a good one!

If I didn't feel so strongly against worthless polls, I would like to know how many skydivers really would do this? I think that there are lot of them would do just that, me included

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

Ooh I thought I missed my chance. I suppose shipping to Finland will be included?;)

Dude if I hit for 215 million and even when they take say 50% out for taxs (I'm guessing at that) I still don't foresee a problem with the shipping tab.;)..Hell I might even ship you here to pick it up yourself and to join in on the free Boogie while your here.B|

Dude if I hit for 215 million and even when they take say 50% out for taxs (I'm guessing at that) I still don't foresee a problem with the shipping tab.;)..Hell I might even ship you here to pick it up yourself and to join in on the free Boogie while your here.B|

with that kind of coin you could by your own otter and have a free boogie tour! imagine traveling the world with your own otter, handing out jump tickets wherever you go... you'd be bigger than santa! B|
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

do we need to sign up again or are you going to go with the first list?;)

This list will work fine, No need to re-do it, everyone that posted is in.

rig and free boogie? count me in :)
Truth be known, If I hit for many millions alot of you people will be at a "Free Boogie" and getting more then rigs..:D..Believe me you.;)