sweeney

What's your favorite sport besides skydiving?

Yes Michael:P

Seriously, I all but gave up local amateur sports car road racing to skydive (our 1.33 mile 9 turn road circuit looks great under canopy).

Downhill skiing wasn't mentioned either. We gotta do SOMETHING in the Great White North for 6 months of the year and so far our winter jump schedule has been wethered out by nasty clouds with crunchy white stuff in them that hurts at speed.

Next effort this Saturday. Today, it was+7 C (mid 40's) but bythe weekend it will be -14 (don;t even WANT to convert it's so close to 0)

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

To watch,its DEFINATELY hockey.I go to the local West Coast(yes,WEST coast)Hockey league games a lot.As for NHL,gotta be the Rangers:)
dropdeded

nothing will ruin a spirited round of masturbation like the puzzled look on your dogs face

------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Shit, and I haven't been diving in a good 4 years...god, those were the days. Something about ruining your life/getting kicked out of college sort of straightened up my "hobbies."
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

If you weren't skydiving, what other sport would you be participating in? For me it would be Motocross.

Um, neither of mine (the present or the past ones) are up there.

Used to be superbike racing. 600cc class, Road America, Elkhart Lake, WI. One too many dumps, realized I was gonna kill myself, sold the bike, and put more of an effort into skydiving.

On those days when I can't get to the DZ, it's golf.

Go ahead, snicker, I was an Assistant Superintendant for about a dozen years, and the club pro still lets me on, with cart, for free, to survey the grounds and make reccomendations.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Softball,,,,,, playing,,,, # 1
watching ,,,# 2
but it must be Smart... situation softball,,,;)
hitting behind the runner,,,hitting to certain locations on the field,,, not just hacking away at a pitch,,
and smart defense,,,,, team defense,, and having a pitcher who knows, how to pitch for each situation and knows how to pitch to his defensive strengths...Soon I can join the "over 50 league" ;)