pds

Burning man - one extraordinary week of your life

Oh yeah. Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah. I don't even care if I can jump in or not, I just want to be.... there.

A dz.com group at Burning Man would be awesome.

fuckin right on! MORE MORE MORE!

i think i just died and went to heaven (whatever that is)
namaste, motherfucker.

heya sky! next time your in Eloy talk to Joe the TM..he was doing tandems for wuffos at BM last year..theres video somewhere on the DZ we were watching it in the hanger during the Hallows boogie.

thanks. yeah i know joe. gave the skypeople a ping about camping with them, hit on the people here who have expressed interest. its a start.

haha, i get to run around nekkid and be in the majority! lmao.
namaste, motherfucker.

Dude,
i'm so diverse, my wife and i went to one of the new artsy fartsy bars in town early, complete with the gay bartender and $1000.00 art on the wall. We finished the night at the local VFW, (of which i am a member). We laughed all the way home, complete with the drunken vet who we had to drive home!!
For me Burning Man would be just be another experience!!

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

remember at the only rule at BM..no spectators

i went in 99' took a sanity break from the Army...actually told my colonel where i was going...he was raised in naaawlins' and was completely cool about it..almost talked him into going with me..:)

Spectator hell,
i fully plan to run around naked, until the greenpeace guys(and hopefully gals) catch me, all the while keeping my skin wet, and roll me back into the nearest body of water!!!:S:S:S

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

Burnign man!

I definately am planning my trip; though I might not make the cut (jump numbers, rattings, etc..) to skydive in, however I will meet you on the ground and dance and slosh the night away.

Ive been contimplating WFFC or Burnign Man for this years nig nogery, and well I can make plenty of skydives and fun boogies, but I've wanted to make Burning Man for many many years.

Yeah Burning Man!

.:skip

the posse begins to coelesce.

for those who havent done so, there is a ton of reading you had better do before planning this trip. it's not something to be taken lightly, poor planning can turn into a less than joyous occasion for you and those around you.

the burning man

to paraphrase Zenister; "No more spectating for YOU"

although Skypeople sell 'shares' on the kingair (6 rides = 1 share) i still think a rented 182 or 206 would be a better idea if we want to jump. As i wait for other knowledgable folks in any of these areas (especially details concerning having an aircraft out there and jumping out of it) i will be making inquiries where i can. Please pipe up if you know anything or anyone.

edit: our own aircraft would also facilitate painless entry and exit from the site, even in small loads. I truly hope this is doable.

Hey PDS sounds fucking great. Get in touch with [dz.com screen name]shane[/dz.com screen name] he did the venture last year and it looks to have gone off very well. I would be so into this, were it to work out. Like I said if I can't meet you in the air Ill meet you on the ground.

.:skip

I have been wanting to attending BM for quite a few years now but have been unable to. I'll make sure to mark this thread as I am totally interested in this coming together. Anyone know a link to any BM FAQS on necessities/tips, etc...?? (besides the first timers guide on the BM website)
Jesse

<* Spread the Love! *>