billvon

odd thing for the day

There is a Bell Jetranger hovering outside my window with his camera pod pointed into my office. I'm not sure whether this is a good thing or not.

Now he's making low passes in front of the building. The skids are lower than my window; I'm on the 6th floor. I wonder if there's a gun battle going on on our roof or something. Maybe they finally caught on to me for being critical of our administration's handling of Iraq.

There is a Bell Jetranger hovering outside my window with his camera pod pointed into my office. I'm not sure whether this is a good thing or not.

Maybe they finally caught on to me for being critical of our administration's handling of Iraq.

OK, I'll take that as an apology and a change of opinion... I'll tell them to go away now:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

[sarcasm]

It is clearly evidence of the growing government invasion into our personal liberties. It is time to stand strong on your rights! Don't let them disempower you. Assert your second amendment rights and start blasting! Do so right now, or forever relinquish your liberty!

[/sarcasm]

;)

[sarcasm]

Assert your second amendment rights and start blasting! Do so right now, or forever relinquish your liberty!

[/sarcasm]

;)

:D:D Now that would be really funny and something a skydiver would do.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

>It is clearly evidence of the growing government invasion into our personal liberties.

I'm going up on the roof right now and assert my freedom of speech!

You know, a good friend of mine works in a VA hospital and has to deal with people all the time who claim that secret camoflaged government helicopters are following them. Good thing this helicopter isn't hovering outside the VA hospital . . . you'd have to up some people's Haldol. "But there really IS a helicopter following me!"

"what are you waiting for dude!!! show him the pressed ham!!!!!!"

No this is obviously serious - gotta go straight for the pressed fruit bowl!

It sure is good that they didn't have DNA testing when my method of expressing contempt for authority figures was peeing on their vehicles. However, if you get on the roof and have some range... :ph34r:

>biil if there aint video it didnt happen so MOON HIM you'll never see the vid!

There's a camera pod hanging off the side. Do you really want to see my butt on NBC 7/39? I don't.

TELL ME THAT WOULDNT BE THE FUNNISET THING TO SEE.
"dropzone whore shows ass."
we'd be nation wide
My photos

My Videos

Obviously you need a new network administrator. There are easier ways to see if you're postwhoring on DZ.COM.
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Put on your BASE rig, but on clothing so it won't be too obvious. Then go up to the roof and threaten to jump if they don't go away.

And when they do, jump anyway;)

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

"what are you waiting for dude!!! show him the pressed ham!!!!!!"

No this is obviously serious - gotta go straight for the pressed fruit bowl!

It sure is good that they didn't have DNA testing when my method of expressing contempt for authority figures was peeing on their vehicles. However, if you get on the roof and have some range... :ph34r:

Shoot - as long as you're on the roof, do the monkey trick! Toss 'em some poo!

CZ