f1freak

How was your day??????????

well, my day was great... got to rebuild a jet that was totaly fucked up and i also made it to the store for some suprises for this weekend.......... ah, life is good....... now only if i had a million dollars.......

Long, but pretty good seeing as I managed to escape through the day without strangling this very flamboyant SOB who tried to override a decision of mine based purely on the fact that once three years ago he managed my dept (despite the fact that he was fired from the position for being an idiot) But the look on his face when he went over my head and my boss shot him down by telling him my way goes was priceless..:ph34r:Ooh, and my "big daddy" that works in a different division gave me a surprise visit today and brought me M&M's. :)

E mailed a buddy this morning telling him how tired I am with all the stuff I been doin,work,school,spending all of my evenings visiting at the hospital,told him my plate was WAY full. His reply was"Get rid of all the icky peas and make room for more mac and cheese".I love sayings like that,they sure put life in perspective:)
dropdeded
pcss#26

------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

I had the satisfaction of completing all the tax forms I needed to have done by the 31st. So the 940, 941, 1096, 1099s, W-2s, W-3, and UT-40 (I think) can all kiss my ass until next time!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

My day started off good. I was actually on time for work today. As i was leaving work i had an incident with a stupid fuckin bitch. Got home, had some good IM's with friends, then a most wonderful phone call from my Petey. Now i'm in a mucho better mood.

Tomorrow should be fun, i'm giving the kitty a bath.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Today was ok, but tonight sucked. It amazes me children ever turn 18 and move out before parents KILL them. Between my youngest telling me that she has a project due tomorrow and my oldest coming in at 8:30 with a list of stuff she needs to pack to dake with her to dance convention plus grandmothers and my dad I am ready to SCREAM.

Good thing is today is almost over and tomorrow I get to go play with Katie and Chuck in Z Hills.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Today was ok I guess. Woke up with a terrible headache,but stumbled out of bed and went to class anyway.I froze my butt off going to class but had fun talking with one of the guys in my Fundamentals of Criminal Law course.Too bad he is taken.(oops was that my out loud voice?):) Got loaded down with a buncha homework for the first week of the semester but I dont have classes on Fridays and Monday is a holiday so it'll be ok.I had a nice chat with a good friend of mine that made me smile,which is something that has been all too infrequent in my life lately.Been sitting home trying to have some "me time" for the remainder of the day.Might just go make me a margurita....:)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Not a bad day at all. Laughed a lot at work over the "favorite Square 1 employee" thread. Sold a new main canopy. Worked on some other paperwork.

And almost talked the boss into a quick overnight trip to Vegas. :ph34r: Hey, he's the one who brought it up... and we really coulda made it back in time for work in the morning.

Mike, next time you have to encourage him more. :P

edit - Oh yeah, I also advised my son to quit his job in the morning. That prick he's had to work under is gonna hafta get off his fat ass and actually do something tomorrow. :ph34r:

Damn good day as a matter of fact. Moving out of home tomorrow into the inner city to be close to uni...today I found out some good news about the courses I applied for. Now if I can somehow work a jump and a root into the remainder of the day I'll be set;)

my day just was...

sometimes it seems like a long grey road and i ran out of paints quite sometime ago...
but its snowing on the mountain so i may head that way this weekend, something needs to break the grey skies in my mind...of course there are things up there id rather not look at to deeply either

i think to much for my own good...someone should just tell me what to do sometimes...

'could we start again please?? '

i think to much for my own good...someone should just tell me what to do sometimes...

Well since you wanna be told what to do... Come over here and hold my hand while i get my new piercing. That sounds fun, right?:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!