misskriss

Intuition

Do you believe in ESP, clairvoyance...etc. Have you had a premonition or when the phone rings, you know who is on the other end. I believe that I'm very intuitive and become closely connected to those I'm involved with. One of my daughters has apparently inherited this from me.. She is keenly aware of things...amazingly intuitive. Share your psychic experience..;)

I am that way sometimes. Sometimes it really freaks me out. When I did not live at home and when the phone would ring I always knew when it was my mom. I would say "I'll get it, it's my mom". They would look at me like I was a weirdo but I was usually right. I don't know how but I just knew. Also, from time to time I just get a feeling that something is wrong with my brother or sister - call them and come to find out my feeling was true. So weird.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

***NOOO Miss Cleo jokes..

Back in the day I used be a physic hotline operator...
oh wait, that was phone sex operator. Nevermind. I always get those two mixed up. :D:D:D

x's and o's,

Hol :)

When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

I've had many intuitive experiences in my life,
but none seem to compare to my five year olds.
Its almost like he can see the true nature of
things.But I beleive children are more receptive,
and there perception of things are infinitely more
clear compared to us adults...
Until society unfortunately teaches them
differently:(

How important is it for you to believe in this? For some people, it is very important to believe.

If not, try this. Keep a tiny spiral notebook and pen with you at all times. When you think you know ahead of time that something is going to happen, write it down, followed by whether you were right or wrong (don't do this while driving or running with scissors). If you are right a significant portion of the time, then you are clairvoyant. Enjoy! Play the lottery!

I did this myself and found that I was wrong by far most of the time. Then I realized it was my ego that made me want to believe that I had some sort of special power, and that it was my ego that made me forget all the times when I was wrong and remember the times I was right.

Or maybe it's only certain people that have this power, and I am not one of them. Damn. I guess I'll just have to remember all the other things I do that make me unique :)

Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

that settles it! Im clairvioyant....i had ONE NO SHIT true premontion and I had a witness. b/c I told a coworker WTF was going to happen!

a few times Ive had a split second of the same thing happen , but not enough to call myself CLEO[:/]

My photos

My Videos

:P:P:P NOOO Miss Cleo jokes..;)

Ok, no Miss Cleo jokes, but sh*t...when Dionne Warwick got arrested for possession, where was her psychic friends network then? Didn't she see it coming? :D:S

While I believe very little in coincindences, I don't know what to attribute to one thing or the other. ;)
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Yup.

Well, not in a psychic way, but sometimes I get a bad feeling about a situation. The freaky part is when I was right about the feeling. But I do not trust "good feelings" either.

What really gives me the heebie jeebies is Deja-vu. I have had some really weird vivid dreams that take me places I have never seen, and then a few months later or whatever I will be driving through a new town or something and bam! there a place that reminds me exactly of my dream. Weird. I had one of those the other night actually. When the creepy feeling subsides I like to believe that it is fates little way of telling me I am on the right track.

Yup.

Well, not in a psychic way, but sometimes I get a bad feeling about a situation. The freaky part is when I was right about the feeling. But I do not trust "good feelings" either.

HAHAH! you gotta trust something how about trusting that ppl will be ppl and be happy with who you got to be;)
My photos

My Videos

I find that my intuition is really just a quick-and-dirty assemblage of knowledge I've collected, extrapolated to the situation.

If I look at it and it stands up, I trust it.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

HAHAH! you gotta trust something how about trusting that ppl will be ppl and be happy with who you got to be

Lol. Yup! I am who I am and that is the only way that I am comfortable being.I like who I see in the mirror when I wake up! You either like me for that or not. If not, oh well, someone else will. If people want to play games-whatever- I just don't associate with them. :)

How important is it for you to believe in this?

It doesn't rule my life....if I get a feeling..I get a feeling...simple as that.

Or maybe it's only certain people that have this power, and I am not one of them. ***

I believe that it's just like any other gift....some can sing on key..some can't. Some are incredible athletes...some aren't.. Some are good at math..others are good at English.. just like anything..we are all different.

I've always been curious about whether this is truely a psychic thing or if it's the brain's ability to put 2 and 2 together before the question is asked.

For instance, I've had very strong feelings of Deja Vu over the course of my life and I've also had very strong feelings that know what will happen a few seconds before they actually do. Does this mean I can actually see into the future or have I simply learned that when "A" and "B" happen it will result in "C" happening in the near future?

For instance again . . . when I was a kid, I'd run errands on my bike to the store for my sisters (the old I'll fly if you buy sort of thing), along the way I had to cross a street with a stop light. It got to the point where I could -swear- that I could tell when that stop light would change and I don't mean just sort of when, but rather to the micro-second. Now, did this mean that I could see into the future or that I had some sort of psychic connection with the traffic light? Well, probably not. What I -think- was happening was that somehow I became attuned to the clicking going on in the mechanical switchbox that controlled the traffic light and when I heard it click, I knew the traffic light would change.

Then again, maybe I was using the force to control the light. ;)

quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

ever notice when you get DEJA VU's....most of the time yor really tired.

i believe thatr some deja vu's are real but most are like an echo effect in your brains processing.

I am skeptical abou most deja vu, I get em all the time, but there are some that are unmistakably hard to explain
My photos

My Videos