katiebear21

Thankful for Good Friends...

I've been gone one day and I'm already lonely. I just wanted to say a quick thanks to some great friends. First to Lisa for driving down to Z-Hills and making that weekend a blast. You rock girl! :) Thanks for letting me know that I have nothing to worry about and that you'll be just fine! :)
I promise no more emotional posts... I have brought Duckie along and plan to take many pictures of our adventures together! Stay tuned!!!;)

Love you!

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Aw, you rock too girlfriend! I never would have planned my Z-hills weekend around you guys if I hadn't already heard such great things about you from the people who had met you in person. And, once meeting you, I wanted to party and play with you on your home turf, so Chuck's retirement and your 100th and deployment gave me the perfect reason to go! So, if you're thanking me, then I'm going to thank you for making the past two weekends wonderful for me too! B|

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

katie, i have it on good authority...you can use your canteen to brew beer in...or maybe a good applejuice liqour.......ask around, you should beable to figure it out.....or am i confused and it's just saui that ya can't drink in and kuiwat is okay with it??? anyways.... take care...you bee the coolest "O" i know.....

I already was complaining how I miss you too. Let me know when you are leaving or if you can sneak away. I'll pop over to Benning and get ya if you can sneak off.

Hugs and kisses sweetie,

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

It's called the Battle of Tannenberg, which took place (remember the date) in 1410:

1 part of kitchen yeast

4 parts of sugar

10 parts of water

Makes decent vodka if you distill it 3 times after it ferments. you can add apples or prunes to the fermentation for taste (it's yummy then)

You will know when it's fermented bu the stench - then distill 3 times. Be carefull - it's White LightningB|

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Luv, if you add the prunes or apples it really is good. You can let it ferment in the sun in just about any vessel.

Distillation: Heat it up in a metal pot with a cover and a copper coiled pipe coming out (boys will take care of the toys i'm sure. Copper coiled pipe can be easily found in the mechanical supply depot.) At end of pipe, wrap it with a cloth full of ice. Repeat 3 times.

It is great straight (burns as hell though) or makes a great mixer with juices and soft drinks.

I hope i don't get arrested for posting this;)

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Sounds like Miss Billie Thacker's moonshine!!! That might get me killed!!! :ph34r:

yeah katiebear miss billie might not want it known to all those who lurk that she imbibes in illegal spirits!;) btw, don't worry skymonkeyone because i am still bringing the pain!

It is better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!

Somehow I missed this thread! Katie, stay cool wherever you are.

Of course, you're already pretty cool :)
Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)