lowpullin1

Just got activated.

Just got THE CALL. we are being deployed don't know where yet, but for at least a year. this really sucks, my wife is pregnant with our first child and it is due in march. Really bad timing. anyway everyone take care and wish me luck.[:/]

"It's hard to fly with the eagles when you are surrounded by turkeys."
My Website

good luck. Keep you head down, and your ass remotely attatched to it.

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

Best of luck to you. That is horrible. Maybe you will get lucky and be able to be here for the birth or your child. I wish you the best!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

Good luck and stay safe. I was an Air Force brat and my dad was gone so many times. Every time he walked out that door, I prayed I'd see him again. Thank God, he is now retired and home safe.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Good luck man and best wishes to you and your family. once you find out where your gonna be for the next year cant you move your family out there as well or am I behind the times?
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

bring you're z.com shirt if ya got one to wear...ya never know who you'll meet in the desert...or wherever ya are going.....stay safe.....might be with ya overthere soon....

Best of luck to you. Be safe wherever you are. Like was already said post us an address and we'l send you goodies from "home". Make sure your wife has access to get on DZ.com too so we can give her our love and support. If either of you need anything just let us know.

Come home safely and bring lots of our guys and gals with you.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.