Jessica

Speaking of going to Chicago....

So if there were this girl flying into Chicago next Friday afternoon, and she really didn't want to have to rent a car, but needed to get to Skydive Chicago, what should she do? Are there any shuttles/buses/etc.? I CAN rent a car, I just don't wanna.

I would have this planned out better, but making the trip was a last-minute decision.
Skydiving is for cool people only

So if there were this girl flying into Chicago next Friday afternoon, and she really didn't want to have to rent a car, but needed to get to Skydive Chicago, what should she do? Are there any shuttles/buses/etc.? I CAN rent a car, I just don't wanna.

I would have this planned out better, but making the trip was a last-minute decision.

You might want to try posting at SDC's bulletin board as well - http://www.skydivechicago.com/forum/index.php

Make sure to specify ORD or MDW for your airport as well. Sorry I can't help - wedding preparations are preventing jumping trips. (There is a reason the wedding was scheduled in March!)

From the airport to SDC I don't think there are shuttles and no public transportation to take you that far.
If you run out of option PM me your flight info. I can get you from the airport, I work nearby. I live out in the direction of SDC and can get you there that evening.
JJ

"Call me Darth Balls"

You never said if you're flying into O'hare or Midway. Keep in mind that the Dunkin Donuts in O'hare does NOT have cherry cake donuts. Stupid fuckers....

Ah, forget Dunkin Donuts! If she's flying into Midway, you can stop by Krispy Kreme!

-P
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

This is a little off the subject but I wanted to go to the event that their having on March 1 & 2. Does anyone know if there is a motel near by for Saturday night as I think its too cold to camp right now. Has anyone been to this type of "reps show" before. I'm driving from St. Louis so I know it's about 4 - 5 hours from here. Thanks...........

Steve M
>^..^<
for me -- SkyDiving is a life sentence -- for it has saved my life.

Sorry, going tomorrow and ending up in Sunshine's corner of the world for the weekend visiting an old friend. Yes Sunshine, you know who it is. :S

I know who it was too. You better hope that the ex doesn't have your password.:$
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey