AggieDave

This sucks!

Its like 30F outside and raining off and on. My windshield is starting to crack very badly due to the cold and turning the heat on in the truck...This is the reason why I don't want to live up north.

Oh, well, I just had to bitch, especially since it was like 65F on Saturday and Sunday...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Sunday it got up to 70F at my house. This morning it was 20F and still sleeting. I had to work 30 minutes to get the half inch of ice off my windshield so I could drive five minutes to work!

--
A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

oh, you think your having a bad day???

try getting a flat tire on 35"s then having to change it, in a good pair of jeans no less, on top of that i doubt theyll even be able to fix the flat since the damn hole is HUGE! so improbably looking at like 150 bucks for a new one>:(>:(>:(

although i could look at the bright side of this, i mean it didnt blow off the rim going down the highway when, which would most definetaly have killed me, so i mean im still alive and thats always a plus:P

oh btw, dave, or any of you southerners want a new flower pot?? i know you rednecks love to use monster truck tires as yard ornaments!!:D:D:D

I had to work 30 minutes to get the half inch of ice off my windshield so I could drive five minutes to work!

I go through that too. I live about 10 minutes from my office and it takes longer to clear the windows than it does to drive there. What can i expect from a midwest winter though? :S

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

This is what they have garages for people!

I don't get a garage with my apt. Hell, my apt is smaller than most garages anyway....nobody really understands how small my apt is til they come over and see it. Oh well, cheap rent means more money for jumps!!

I wish I had a garage! Even without one if I had been half-thinking I could've parked facing south and avoided a lot of it!:S

--
A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

Keep that good weather there this weekend. I'm doing relative work (read mom time - and no skydiving related activites >:() in Orlando this weekend so please, please, please with sugar on top, keep that wonderful warm weather.

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

What time is dinner? I'll bring the wine.

Hrm, dinner is whenver you show up with Papa Johns' pizza. Actually i love cooking and if you were ever in town, i'd be happy to have you over for dinner.

oh btw, dave, or any of you southerners want a new flower pot?? i know you rednecks love to use monster truck tires as yard ornaments!!:D:D:D

We do, but, 35's don't qualify as MONSTER tires down here. :D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Hrm, dinner is whenver you show up with Papa Johns' pizza. Actually i love cooking and if you were ever in town, i'd be happy to have you over for dinner.

No self respecting New Yorker would ever consider eating Papa John's Pizza.:P But for you Sunshine......;)

Chris