katiebear21

Katie's Room... Thanks Vike!

I got a lot of OMG those are awesome!!! B| My room is nothing to complain about. Sometimes it makes me feel bad that I'm not sleeping in a tent! Management is a rough job but somebody has to do it! ;)

Lisa - it does look like about two weeks. :S

And the monkey doesn't get fed until he does a trick! Right now, he just hangs there!!! :D

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Wow, Katie, I can't believe you live in there. Are there any windows? How many people do you have to share it with?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Wow, Katie, I can't believe you live in there. Are there any windows? How many people do you have to share it with?

It's really not that bad. There's 3 of us in there now but we've got 1 more on the way. The vent that blows right over my head kind of sucks because the air isn't filtered very well. Lots of dryness here too. Had a couple of bloody noses and I haven't had that since I was a kid! :S

It's better than being in a tent! :)

Katie

Girl, me Kinky. Get real!

Didn't you read all the hype about him being such a HOT American Star. LOL I was just trying to remind you of home.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Ok, so my existance is slightly less pathetic and my room is much more colorful thanks to the pics Viking sent... :)
Thanks, Arthur... you made my day! :)
-Katie

oh hell... thats nice... loooks like airforce style boxes... must be nicer than living in tents with no AC for months... lol YOu have it good... keep your head up...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

or are you an officer

dude, she just happens to be the coolest "O" i've ever met!!!!!!!! when i grow up i wana be just like katie... wel not just like her... for some stange reason i just don't find the money atractive.....lol......

or are you an officer

dude, she just happens to be the coolest "O" i've ever met!!!!!!!! when i grow up i wana be just like katie... wel not just like her... for some stange reason i just don't find the money atractive.....lol......

:$:$:$
I'm not really an "O" but I did sleep at the Holiday Inn, Doha last night!!! :D:D:D

Katie