Zeemax

what do yall do?

Ahh, a new update to an old thread...

I'm a college student, a 5th year senior at Texas A&M University (WHOOOOOP!)

For money I'm a packer and a general staff rat at Skydive Aggieland. (Look out folks, the coach's course is in two weeks!:P).

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

well i like to say i work for the goverment...but i all actuallity i work for a depeartment in the goverment...the one concerning defence........ i'm in the airforce and am a f-16 crew chief (general mechanic) i also like to whore myself out to the lovely ladies now and again.......for the ladies my going rate is pretty cheap for what ya get........just like in wheel of fortune i'll charge ya for the letter "o"..............

Ahh, a new update to an old thread...

I'm a college student, a 5th year senior at Texas A&M University (WHOOOOOP!)

For money I'm a packer and a general staff rat at Skydive Aggieland. (Look out folks, the coach's course is in two weeks!:P).

yea, he's going for a 2 year degree!:P
My photos

My Videos

Maintenance supervisor for a thermplastic elastomer compounding company.

The company I work for makes little rubber pellets, the raw materials for molding and film companies, which eventually find thier way into consumer products, such has baby bottle nipples, cap liners, razor and toothbrush handles, synthetic wine corks, lots of kids' toys, tool handles, diapers, medical products,etc. If you drink Gatorade, or use any products made by Gillette, or Oral B, or you know or have a child that wears those new Huggies Ultra diapers, or your toolbox holds a drill made by Black and Decker or DeWalt, odds are our product is in there.
My crew and I keep the machines running. Wee are all multi-talented folks, and our skills include general mechanics, as well as welding, fabricating, pipefitting and electrical work. Pretty much a bunch of millwrights.

Easy Does It

Work (occasionally) in light engineering in a factory making windows for the automotive industry.
Incarcerated for nearly 20 years, i do not yet have the will to move on. [:/]

I have finally found in skydiving something that can fast-forward the day and fill my head full of good times & times to come. :)

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

Exotic dancer at the sleaziest club in HAWAII!
Soon to be in someplace slightly more upscale in Phoenix.
Runner and triathlete when not bruised and battered due to wayward trees in MY landing path.
Jess

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

I own an upscale production company that is looking to invest in a project casting the just-right talent, 'of a woman with a skydiving background' (bruises are acceptable) with some exoctic dancing experience.

send resume to http//:www.youdbeperfect.com

--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!