freebird

Future

Im not a psycho. I have been thinking about quiting skydiving. I need to take a leave of absense until I get my new rig, sometime this summer. Im confused about alot of issues in my life, that does not make me psycho. Im donating my kidney soon. That will put me out for 6 weeks. I do not want to quit jumping forever. Olny for a few months. I will re-train all my basic skills with my rig.
The longer you wait ........the more sense you get.

I thought about announcing my decision to do a tandem jump. Then I decided not to announce it. Then I did a tandem jump. Then I announced it. I'm such a contradiction. I may have to take a leave of abscence from jumping too. Then again I may not. Either way, I might tell you and then again I might not.
What a headache..........
"I live to EFS"
Tom

Screw it, let's just all start posting unrelated information on this forum, I mean hey, it's a public forum, right? Here I'll start:
At this very moment, my left shoe is untied. Aren't you all so much betetr off for e having shared that with you?
Okay, who's next?
"I live to EFS"
Tom

I hope this post does get deleted. I have been jumping for a year and a half. Never have I met an unfriendly skydiver until I got on the forums. I may be too dramatic with my writing. I am leaving the skydive world for a while. I thought the skydive forums wolud be a nice place to keep up with the latest news. I think my home dz is a better place to visit. This forum is not what I expected.People are always picking on me and making jokes.Lets be peaceful......
The longer you wait ........the more sense you get.

At this very moment, my left shoe is untied. Aren't you all so much betetr off for e having shared that with you?

Oh my GOD this is a coincidence! I don't even HAVE ANY SHOES ON!!!!!!! HOLY CRAPOLA!!! ;)
Another interesting tidbit that posters in general maybe don't know: if a thread annoys you, ignore it, and it will go away. It's one of the only things in life that works that way.