sunshine

Traveling out of the USA

I have a flight booked to go visit SkydiveMonkey in merry ole England. I mentioned the trip to my mother and she freaked out and told me not to leave the country right now. Should i be worried about that? I'm really not trying to start a thread about war, but after talking to my mama, i'm kinda scared.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I have a flight booked to go visit SkydiveMonkey in merry ole England. I mentioned the trip to my mother and she freaked out and told me not to leave the country right now. Should i be worried about that? I'm really not trying to start a thread about war, but after talking to my mama, i'm kinda scared.

England should be fine, just don't go to france or iraq.

:)

Jeez is this a spur of the moment trip? Have you ever been to england?

Make sure you visit Cambridge! Only 70 miles from London, and close by the huge aviation museum at Duxford.

Don't forget also to visit the Tower.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Jeez is this a spur of the moment trip? Have you ever been to england?

Skydivemonkey invited me over for his bday. I would be there for a week. I'd prolly spend a few days doing the tourist thing, then go jumping. Since i don't pay much attention to the war threads, i didn't know if traveling outta the country was a good idea or not right now.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

i didn't know if traveling outta the country was a good idea or not right now.

Check with the State Department. They issue travel advisories for different areas of the world. I don't think the UK is included in a warning right now.

Check here:
http://travel.state.gov/travel_warnings.html

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do." Ben Franklin

Oi..! nothing wrong with the UK :P When are you coming over? is it to London? i'll point you in the direction fo some good tourist bits if you want :)

Good to finally have americans come to us..!

Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it so dangerous in France

It IS!
Do you have any idea how many Germans live within 1000km of France?

ALL of them!

wauh,should i beafraid now?i live aprox 300km from Germany..Dont think so,they come here and use all their mony(hey ww2 were 60years ago,;))

Sunshine,i think youll be just fine in England,however be sure that your documents are ok(if your bringing a rig),after what i heared they are abit touchy at the time.The only danger should be the posibility to get a major hangover(in this end of the world we have alcohol in beers,not that water you guys dinks:ph34r:)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I will say that Scotland is absolutely beautiful. Just spectacular.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I can't really remember Scottland...I mean I asked were we were once and heard "Shut up and drink" in response. Funny, the next place I asked the same question, was called exactly the same name;)

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

I think she earns a fortune pimping out Sebazz......B|:P

Happily living 2 hrs north of Glasgow.......B|

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

So all it takes to get you to visit is to pretend its a birthday! Good move Monkaaaaayyyyyy! lol

And yes, you have to visit the Skreaming one.... but carefull, he hasnt been with Woolie in a while, he might be a bit aggressive... ;)

My personaly faves in the Lonon area were the Tower, and Candem Lock Market. The land of the Scotches ;) was beautifull, but bring your rubber boots (not for the sheep, for the rain, you pervs)

Remster