Jimbo

WFFC 2002 DVD - WHERE IS IT?

I've already got my money to preorder 2003. From what I've heard... this years will be well worth the weight.

Besides... I only had 3 hours of video to edit and I'm not done yet.. they had a few more hours then that I'm sure ;)

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I've seen it. It's awesome, well worth the wait. VHS's have been shipped, and is available now if anyone wants one, go to http://www.martinishotfilms.com The DVD has special added bonus features which take additional time to edit. Authoring a DVD also adds more time to the process compared to producing VHS tapes. The DVD's are in the authoring phase, creating chapters, etc.... The editting is finished. Grant has worked very hard on this and it's good. When you see the video, please come back and post your reviews.

peace
http://www.exitshot.com

I think the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy was edited faster.

Yeah, but their editing team was probably a bit bigger than Grant's. Relax, you'll get in and it will be worth it...Besides, I heard I made the cut and it's definately worth just that!!! B|
-----
~~~Michael

It's coming soon, trust me! I, too, have seen it and it is really really cool. Grant, Adam, and the rest of the folks did an incredible job.

There's some easter eggs on there, as well...so start looking when you get it!
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

I've seen it. It's awesome, well worth the wait.

Lucky you. How did the clip with WFFC and myself look? I can't wait to see it.
I know the wait will be worth it. I don't work doing any kind of editing stuff, in fact I'm a idiot when it comes to stuff like that, but I'm sure that Grant, Adam and the gang are wanting to get the product out ASAP. Quality is what it's all about ;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Mar-
Be glad the WFFC isn't in January. It was 15 degrees on the ground with winds @ 8-10. Tolerable, but not desireable. Besides, I wouldn't want to sleep outside in this. I've already got my collection of polar bear patches from boy scouts...
-----
~~~Michael

Mar-
Be glad the WFFC isn't in January. It was 15 degrees on the ground with winds @ 8-10. Tolerable, but not desireable. Besides, I wouldn't want to sleep outside in this. I've already got my collection of polar bear patches from boy scouts...

If the WFFC was in January I think Don would see a big drop in attendance numbers :P I wouldn't be there, you know what a baby I am when it comes to cold. Hell, I haven't jumped since October, too cold for me. (but not to worry, I've got that wind tunnel trip to keep me current;))
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I've heard rumors that Don is wanting to do some kind of boogie during the winter season in some kind of tropic location. I'M THERE if it happens.

I've heard rumors that Don is wanting to do some kind of boogie during the winter season in some kind of tropic location. I'M THERE if it happens.

I've heard that too from other senior staffers, but nothing has materialized yet...I'd be there...
btw-I'll call you when I get back in town - I've got a 'funny thing happened on the way to dinner' story for you. Remember my friend Amy? Well, she's devious...Very devious...
-----
~~~Michael

Remember my friend Amy? Well, she's devious...Very devious...

Oh no, and you expect me to wait for your call? Gee, what a tease. Not to worry everyone, once I get the full story I'll fill you all in on it :P

Back in town? Where the heck are you? Oh I got it, with Amy.

Yeah. That really cool box cover looks great on my DVD player.

I realize that the guys at Martini Shots aren't making a fortune on this film, but come on! Isn't 5 months a bit extreme?

Grr.....

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

I've heard that too from other senior staffers, but nothing has materialized yet...I'd be there...

I've heard it started out as a secret plot by these so called "senior staffers" to get themselves down to warmer climates for "location scouting missions" during the winter months. A few umbrella drinks on the beach and they forget what the trip was all about and were stuck up here in the freakin cold year after year>:(

Can you confirm Michael??

I've heard it started out as a secret plot by these so called "senior staffers" to get themselves down to warmer climates for "location scouting missions" during the winter months. A few umbrella drinks on the beach and they forget what the trip was all about and were stuck up here in the freakin cold year after year>:(

Can you confirm Michael??

Hey Opie! I thought you were my bud! You go telling secrets on me, and I'll think twice about buying you those beers.... Hey! I'll be in town from the 10th to the 14th, I could buy you one then. email me for my cell phone number....not that I wouldn't gladly give it to all 11,000 dz.comers
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

I say they have a tropical boogie in january. but martini shots can't go unless the WFFC videos/dvds are done beforehand. maybe that will light a little fire behind the production. :ph34r: DVDs may very well be outdated technology by the time we get the 2002 convention one! ;)