kingbunky

are you going to hell?

same test thats been going around for years, uesd to be called the "purity test" in jr high..

good thing i dont have any need for your mythological construct

219:)

I don't need a test to tell me that I'm going to hell. I've even bought the handbasket already!!!

(Edit: Damn. I guess I need to return that basket....took the test, and I scored a 62....sigh...I always fail these things. This is decidedly not good for my self-esteem...)

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I don't need a test to tell me that I'm going to hell. I've even bought the handbasket already!!!

Ciels-
Michele

my dad (satan) told me to bring that to you!

<<<>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

I'm confused... sex, drugs, and toys are sins? I consider stuff on that list a hobby. Hmm... My fav was the "have you ever had sex with someone drunk" one. I would bet that 99% of the drinks that men buy for women are for the purpose of making them more "social".

Sex with more than one woman is a sin? What? Am I supposed to reject one and hurt her feelings? What kind of person does that? Only a bad person would be that mean. :)

All the bar fights that I participated in were for self-defense, hardly a sin.

I'm goin' to hell and I'm a good guy (very good if you ask some :ph34r:). Your conductor has arrived, all aboard. :D

192>:(

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

>same test thats been going around for years, uesd to be called
>the "purity test" in jr high..

I'm feeling old again here.

In 1982 two friends of mine wrote the first Baker House Purity Test. I rewrote it two years later and expanded it to 200 questions. It was for fun; we managed to offend a good 25% of Baker with the questions, which was sorta its intent.

A few years later I was at someone else's college and saw a copy of the original one (identifiable by the famous "nopple" misspelling.) Once the WWW became more common I started to see the 200 question version floating around. Since then I've been amazed at how often it pops up.

i think that might be the one..had questions like "ever had a household pet walk on you during sex?" etc.

ran into it first in jr high in germany and then again in high school in AL..
yeah it was pretty offensive in AL too...