skymama

Donate to Sangiro OR even bid for a date!

Betsy's more expensive than I am. I'm definitely the Bargain Basement goods. ;)

OK, now you're just being silly. Be warned! I am prone to knock pretty self-deprecating women over and tickle them.

I got pictures. Eh, Bets?

Pffft!:P

I'm game, but I'm thinking the top offer would be $9,95, and I'd have to throw in a pack job.

Well, this is hardly fair.......I bought you dinner at the swanky and high-priced RoadKill Diner in Thomaston, and I didn't get a free pack job.

Wait, I forgot......you don't pack......:P Never mind.

Even though I already contributed this year, your company is so enjoyable that I'll bid $35.00......but you at least have to meet me half-way. I don't want to drive all the way to Florida just for dinner!

Don

So, how do you donate if you don't have a VISA credit card or US checking account? Some of us here in Mary Poppins-land would love to donate but can't use paypal. [:/] Plus, exchange rates mean I would only be paying for about 1/3 of a jump! Hahahahahaaa!

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

Wait, I forgot......you don't pack...... Never mind.

Well, if I was going to actually pack, I'd rather do it for someone else and have them jump the mess instead of me! ;)

your company is so enjoyable that I'll bid $35.00

Thanks, Don, but Betsy said the minimum is $100. I don't make the rules, I'm just an innocent bystander. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

So, how do you donate if you don't have a VISA credit card or US checking account? Some of us here in Mary Poppins-land would love to donate but can't use paypal. [:/] Plus, exchange rates mean I would only be paying for about 1/3 of a jump! Hahahahahaaa!

why is WHORES blocked in the title?

anmyway Im gonna have to wait til I see him in meme day and give him a few tickets again.
I used to use pay pal but I never knew if he got the money. I know he got one donation but the others I think got lost.>:(
so , NOW, I will HAND him the $$
My photos

My Videos

why is WHORES blocked in the title?

anmyway Im gonna have to wait til I see him in meme day and give him a few tickets again.
I used to use pay pal but I never knew if he got the money. I know he got one donation but the others I think got lost.>:(
so , NOW, I will HAND him the $$

Are you suggesting I'm a post whore? I was serious - I want to know how to donate, because this site rocks and I know how much they cost to run. Please, if you know how, tell me. I'm just not serious about anything. Penguin.

Nick

I'm in for $100. Whats that buy me?

I have no idea, I didn't actually think anyone would do it! :$ Ask Betsy, this is her idea.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Are you suggesting I'm a post whore? I was serious - I want to know how to donate, because this site rocks and I know how much they cost to run. Please, if you know how, tell me. I'm just not serious about anything. Penguin

LOL. I was actually Trying to tell ya to get your ass to the states in MAY and HAND him some $$ or tickets Etc:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

And since you work for an airline that price includes your relocation to the bidder's area, right ?

As long as we fly to that particular part of the country...but you have to do better than $100:P

Is video included

Absolutley....outside camera of course;)

And since you work for an airline that price includes your relocation to the bidder's area, right ?

As long as we fly to that particular part of the country...but you have to do better than $100:P

Is video included

Absolutley....outside camera of course;)

Alrighty Betsy.. name your price to get to DC.

LOL. I was actually Trying to tell ya to get your ass to the states in MAY and HAND him some $$ or tickets Etc:ph34r:

Considering the response your gurlie's new avatar had - I really don't think you want me anywhere near the continental U.S.:P

The small matter of graduation and getting my A will come before any trip to see you guys, but it is planned! I'll post when I'm coming, and it's up to you guys to organise a boogie just to see me (before I get deported).

Also, I'm sending a money order donation to bbarnhouse, and I'm assured it will find it's way to the HH - can anyone spell s.u.c.k.e.r.?

Nick