PhreeZone

Raeford in April

Heehee, these little tubular thingies that are round, stuffed with something! :$ Various things from what I can tell and are attached to your jumpuit! I'd be more than happy to make them for you and we can attach with safety pins? ;)

Heh. You're on!:$ Just don't poke me.

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

[replyHeehee, these little tubular thingies that are round, stuffed with something! :$ Various things from what I can tell and are attached to your jumpuit! I'd be more than happy to make them for you and we can attach with safety pins? ;)

You're on! Just don't poke me. I hate seeing my own blood.:o

Kris

My piercings are intact, my hair will be bright red, and my gripper suit is clean. Don't judge a book by it's cover. I say we pull off some hybrids anyway.

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa... You know I have nothing but respect for you, hon! Looking forward to finally meeting you and jumping with you.:) (Just kidding)

Kris

This is going to be so much fun.

Where is everyone planning on staying?

Anyone have any specific goals for that w/e? I want 25 jumps from Sat-Wed.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Ok... I'm driving in friday night, does Aviators have good food or should I eat before I get there?

I'm personally hopeing to do the wingsuit coaching, maybe some canopy coaching, I'd like to do 10-15 jumps since I've only done 4 since December 7th too. Oh... A CRW dock on Kris under my Jedei would be great too :ph34r:

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I should arrive around 9 on Friday evening so I'll see you there. As for food....I did eat something there but it was just fries so I can't help you there. I'll stop on the way up.

The beer atmosphere there is very good.:)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I live at Aviator's. Good food - especially with Albert or Thomas cooking. As for the Skymonkey menu to see the real specials. Anything from salads, burgers, pizza, grilled stuff, etc. Bottled drinks are a bit pricey, so if driving bring gatorade, water, whatever. Bottled Beer is only $2!!

My goal is to make sure Kris doesn't get attacked by a butt in freefall. :P

Especially pink ones that practice combat-sitflying and look like blonde Power Puff Girls.:)

Kris
(Just a few more days...)

My goal is to make sure Kris doesn't get attacked by a butt in freefall. :P

Especially pink ones that practice combat-sitflying and look like blonde Power Puff Girls.:)

Kris
(Just a few more days...)

and to add to the last post.......that also pee on innocent wind flag poles in the dark of night ;):P:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Psst...what color is your suit? I can alway co-ordinate them~ ;) Ohhh...maybe I should just do something in floral with red so your blood blends in then???:P BTW, they're BIG pins!:ph34r:

Amy, if you can coordinate anything with my FF suit I will be impressed and will bow before your greatness. I've been told it looks like the seamstress was on an acid-trip when it was made but it works for me.B|

Now, in fairness, if you poke, I get to poke back...:ph34r:

Trust me, I'll be easy to find, just look for a Messican with the physique of a god (okay, so it happens to be Buddha) in purple. I recommend sunglasses though if I'm in my suit & rig...

Kris
(Damn, this is gonna be a fun Monkey Gathering)

FF-Suit.jpg

A CRW dock on Kris under my Jedei would be great too :ph34r:

Dock? A DOCK?! You must be joking! If we're doing micro-lne, elliptical CRW we're doing a downplane, DAMMIT!

Phree and I will be staying at the lovely Days Inn resort for sleep only. Other than that, we'll be in the airplanes or at the Coconut Monkey Spa & Lounge bogarting SkymonkeyONE's cockatillio's.

Kris
(That didn't sound right, did it...?)

OK, I'll do some initial stockage of the CML&S. I'll always have Yeungling & Rollin Rock in the fridge. Any requests for the second shelf? I'm easily bribed into bumping priority of beer location in the fridge/cooler/firing line storage areas.
Hearts & Minds
2 to the Heart-
1 to the Mind-
Home of the Coconut Lounge, Spa, & Artillery Range