PhreeZone

Raeford in April

I wanna come.....can someone write me a note and get me out of my official housewife duties so I can come?? PLEEEEEEEEEASE

To Whom It May Concern:

It has come to my attention that Kristen will be unable to attend the Monkey Gathering at Raeford ParaCenter.

This is wholly unacceptable. My staff would like to proprose a compromise solution...

We will cryogenically freeze her children and store them in a secure location for safe-keeping until her return. I have also arranged for a squad of highly-trained underpants-gnomes to provide maid services at her place of residence until her return.

If there are any pets, Bob Barker will be on stand-by to pet-sit, but we cannot guarantee that said pets will not be spayed or neutered upon her return.

I believe this to be an acceptable solution as the services of Kristen will be needed during various acts of proposed nig-noggery that weekend.

Yours in fiesta,

Carné Sonic Rodriguez
no-name Skymonkey
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

LOL:D:D:D okay......that has been printed out and posted to my refrigerator..heehee.....LOL:D:D Honestly.....it just might work..;)

MissKriss, let me know if they won't cut you any slack. They may be Underpants Gnomes in cast-off Oompa-Loompa costumes, but they have ninja training as well. We can go covert on this one if need be.B|

Kris

I might need a special ops team to come in and get me.......Just leave instructions and grocery list with spouse before you carry me out over your shoulder ;):D:D

For a small fee, we can lock the spouse up in a Hooters in Montana. By the time he realises it's a ruse and makes it back home, it will be too late.:)
They usually don't show back up for at least three weeks after they wake up at the bar.

The grocery list is a bit harder. The gnomes aren't very good with reading. The last time I sent them out with a shopping list they showed up with a pair of oxen instead of Oakley's, and a poor elderly pensioner named Helga Zigenbottom instead of a case of Zigenbock.

I'm trying the Hooked on Phonics course next.

Kris

Now, Locking him up in any Hooters may be the answer. I believe the sight of orange shorts may give me adequate time to enjoy said events with him being none the wiser. The kids can be flown to Florida to their Grandmother's......do the gnomes get frequent flyer miles?

After rehab?

You know...that could explain why I can see sound and hear color right now. I blame it on the extra caffeine in my diet Mt. Dew.

Kris

*Note to self, buy MissKriss orange hot-pants*

The kids can be flown to Florida, but we cannot guarantee that they won't shatter in transit. I hope Grandma has a big freezer. We're still working on the thawing process.

The gnomes give me their frequent flyer miles out of pure love, devotion, and fear of reprisal that I might take thier stilts and colorful coned hats away.

Kris

*Note to Kris, Misskriss has orange hot-pants and hooters shirt..* (long story, but will explain later)

Grandma has huge freezer as it is customary for anyone over the age of 50 to have extra freezer in the garage. To thaw or not to thaw.....depends on the length of my vacation... :D:D

Dude,

I see a dz.com record attempt. Looks like we might have an East coast, West coast thing going on

I refuse to jinx myself and the others by even thinking of such a thing. If it happens, it happens, but the weather is such a factor. Also, you never know who will NOT show, so I am not holding my breath. Still, I am sure we will have a blast one way or another.

Later Bro,

Chuckie

I think 2 out of towners are going to want to flock by the end of the weekend if the oh so wonderful and all knowing SkyMonkeyONE teaches them ;)

Can anyone tell me if the CML&S has a place to store a pony keg and does it have a tap? :)

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Did someone say "big bash"? And here I was coming only for the quality skydiving.

16 days to Raeford.

24 days until my new rig.

64 days to Perris.

Life is Grand.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.