PhreeZone

Raeford in April

Ok... Langs will not ship me a keg (unless i want to pay 100 for UPS delivery of a 7.75 Gallon keg) but they will ship me a case of our pick of micro brewed beer for a fair price.

Check out their site at www.langcreekbrewery.com and let me know which of the following I need ot order: Skydiver Blonde, Taildragger Honey Wheat, Huckleberry N' Honey and Tri-Motor Amber. From a lot of accounts this is one of the finest microbreweries in Montana and the west.

BTW BillVon if your reading this you can now order cases of bottles directly from them, no more buying it off the truck B|

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Mouth
Phree
Merrick
Pammi
SkyMonkeyONE and Billybob
Kris
Sunshine
SlotPerfect
PLFKing
CoconutMonkey
LeRoy
Raefordite and Lil' King
TonyT
MattM
DaGimp
LouDiamond
Droopy
Amy
Jabelin79
Dragontail

OK, kids. Less than 2 weeks from now. I'm headed that way Friday night so plan accordingly.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

OK, sounds good! Low pressure??? C'mon, I wanna be challenged just a bit!B|

Well....since you asked. I do have this idea for a 24-way hybrid that I want to pull off at the WFFC...

Phree, you up to some practice jumps?

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Mouth
Phree
Merrick
Pammi
SkyMonkeyONE and Billybob
Kris
Sunshine
SlotPerfect
PLFKing
CoconutMonkey
LeRoy
Raefordite and Lil' King
TonyT
MattM
LouDiamond
Droopy
Amy
Jabelin79
Dragontail
Brisco

This just keeps getting better and better.

--
Hot Mama

DAMN I am really really pissed about not being able to come home that weekend!!!! and i guess i need to get my DZ.com t-shirt along with my Skymonkey hat :cough: Chucky :cough: oh well another time another party. Have fun you all, but i will be home this weekend if that help any. Damn this sucks!!
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

PLEASEEEEE use the the gripper thingies!:)

What are these "grippers" that you speak of? The term isn't one I am familiar with.;)

I would ask for further clarification but I have to go throw in a Sublime or Linkin Park CD, trim my goatee, adjust my piercings, and re-dye my hair purple so that I can keep current with my freefly skills.B|

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

What are these "grippers" that you speak of? The term isn't one I am familiar with.

Heehee, these little tubular thingies that are round, stuffed with something! :$ Various things from what I can tell and are attached to your jumpuit! I'd be more than happy to make them for you and we can attach with safety pins? ;)

Amy

My piercings are intact, my hair will be bright red, and my gripper suit is clean. Don't judge a book by it's cover. I say we pull off some hybrids anyway.

--
Hot Mama

I have'nt jumped in 5 weeks, then I only made 4 jumps and before that it was a 3 month layoff... lets rock and roll this weekend! Did I mention I've only got 9 jumps on my new canopy too? :ph34r:

Granted Kris and I did a sit dock on my recurrency jump so I don't think that we'll have an issue on the hybrids.

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Well, Merrick and I got a couple jumps each in this weekend so we most definately will be getting our 100th that weekend. Anyone willing to get some vid for us? Neither of us have had any good video or pics yet!! I still don't know what we'll do for the jump.

Pammi