Droopy

AGE!!??

My daughter sent me a birthday card yesterday that has this really cool saying on it. I think it fits well, for all us older folks who still jump.

"We don't stop playing
because we grow old;
We grow old because
because we stop playing!
Never be the first to get old!"

Makes sense to me.....Steve1

:):)

..........and I hope skydive 400 was enjoyed this past weekend...!!!!!

I've been jumping almost 3 years and having a blast. I've been through labor twice, refuse to walk on hot coals but have no problem putting my cold feet on you, have a daughter almost your age (forget it kid), and will jump with you anyday and go buy the beer.

....LOL re: the cold feetB|:ph34r:;).
Safe Skydives...... jmy

Thanks JimmyT. I had my girls this weekend so I stayed close to home thus #400 is on hold until next weekend hopefully. If I had known they were going to abandon me like they did last night and today I would have headed to the DZ.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Happy Birthday, mouth!!:DB| Next week'll be jest fine for that 400th- you'll have a blast even if you had to wait another week er so; you know how much fun you have--;) BTW, in answer to the post question, I'm 46, almost 10 years in the sport, 215 jumps, not bad for someone with a shattered right leg- what can I say? Stubborn folks have more fun-- ;)
Brokeneagle.

I'm really very gentle, no matter what my kung-fu teacher says... he is giving me a reputation I do not deserve!

22 yrs old, been jumping 5 years in july and i have 237 jumps as of yesterday..... hopefully i'll finally break a hundred jumps in a year this year... the first 2 years were really slow.....