Droopy

AGE!!??

I have been on the planet for a half century plus 1 . I started jumping at 23, quit at 29 and started again at 50. I have about 475 jumps at this point. I would have had more jumps but way back airplanes were slow (C-182, Beech 18 and DC-3 to 12,500) and packing was slower ( rounds took time, Triangles did too) :P
It was hard to get in a lot of jumps in a day. I was always broke as a very poor military member back then. Then I was an even more broke college student.
I have tried to spend as much time off planet as I possibly can. I have flown varying forms of vehicles designed to get off of solid ground. I have piloted hang gliders, ultralights, airplanes, sailboats. I spend as much time as I can out on the water but I prefer the sky.

Amazon

26 now, did a tandem when I was 22 but didn't get my license till 2 years ago... and I have a little over a hundred jumps

Life is like riding in a taxi.
Even when you're not going anywhere the meter is ticking
- Masked & Anonymous

I have been on the planet for a half century plus 1 . I started jumping at 23, quit at 29 and started again at 50. I have about 475 jumps at this point. I would have had more jumps but way back airplanes were slow (C-182, Beech 18 and DC-3 to 12,500) and packing was slower ( rounds took time, Triangles did too) :P
It was hard to get in a lot of jumps in a day. I was always broke as a very poor military member back then. Then I was an even more broke college student.
I have tried to spend as much time off planet as I possibly can. I have flown varying forms of vehicles designed to get off of solid ground. I have piloted hang gliders, ultralights, airplanes, sailboats. I spend as much time as I can out on the water but I prefer the sky.

Amazon

.... Hahaha I prefer the sky as well!!!
I am 49... (in 3 weeks, I'm 50;) ) ,, have been jumping for 31 years,,,, over 62 % of my lifetime..!!!
I have, however averaged under 100 jumps / year.. though, what with work and family responsibilities,,, ( all well worth the time away from the dropzone.....)..I was never in a plane until the day of my 1st jump,,, and I had almost 200 jumps before I ever landed in a plane,,,,,:o:DB|.....I feel decades younger than I am...and have had a positive outlook on life since I was a child.....an attitude which has been enhanced by the entire culture,,, of Skydiving........
skydive softly skydive often skydive with friends.....