jtval

on the phone with wingi

his RV is smoiking on the hiway in vegas! Im gonna go get him! updates later
[:/]

I once stayed at Wingnut's pad when he was in the Springs and he just wouldn't stop smoking. Doesn't he know that it's hazardous to his health? :P

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

lol ! all the stuff they burned last night just wasnt enough;)

his igntion wire ended up being the culprit. I guess it was about 5 hours of hanging out on the side of the highway.

but at least he broke down where a fellow dto commer could help him outB|

My photos

My Videos

Well.. He lives in Vegas.. LOL

So it is REALLY the way home for him.

Rhino

well actually I was home! lol but I was supposed to go to sleep but I decided to help a friend instead!:P
now Ill go to work with 2 hours sleep again! lol
no different then the last 10 days! lool
My photos

My Videos

okay.. well i was talking to jt while stuck in trafic in vegas and all of a sudden my rv started smokeing from under the dash.:o. well i got over two lanes of trafic and shut off the engine...well rather it wouldn't keep on...lol..... opened the hood and wow, a melted wire on my battery... went to get back in the cab and wowit's smokey in here.... look down at the floor boards and there is driping plastic on fire there.. i try to blow it out and look up and the whole underside of my dash is on fire..B| i can't blow it out either, so i run into trafic and stop it and ask this guy in a construction company truck if he has a fire extingisher and he does so i get it and spray the fire out.......:| dammage is done and i'm f@cked!!!!!!>:( jtval gets there and i'm just a little pissed..... trouble shoot it to a possible solinoid... go to the parts store and get parts.. put em on and no cigar!!! open the dash up and wow.. :oit melted the wire all the way from the ignition switch to the firewall conector.. and also melted parts of all of the wire harnes under the dash.. lets just say i'm lucky it's a 77' dodge or i would of never got to all the harnes withought some major work.. well after patchinfg about 20 wires and running a new wire from the ignition i got it to jt's house. it has no tail lights or spedometter or any dash lights but it is running again,,,,:P lets hope i get it all sorted out and back home to utah... looks like i'll be driving the hyundai elantra to wffc this year......:(