peppermint

Public Forum and "the" Relationship

The Tit-ee Bar gets locked and this one continues

Bandwidth. It's not like this thread has any substance whatsoever -- if you turn it sideways, you can't even see it :D

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Sunny is more like a few fries short of a happy meal, but thats ok. Her stories are mucho entertaining unlike someone elses in this threads.

I hope to have more entertaining stories for you soon. I'll even keep the TMI's to a minimum.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Ok.. this thread has all the PW's except Bytch. Some one call her and tell her she needs to post now that Nathan did :D

Sunny... sorry but I'd rather get my wisdom teeth pulled rather then dive 14 hours with you again unless you pass out most the way, you tell stories with WAY TMI :ph34r::S
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I don't know who Peppermint is or isn't & I don't really care... from the sounds of it it's/she's/he's not worth the bother of reading old posts.

I do love sunshine - and until about a week ago she DID have her pic up - her pov is GREAT!! The quips are wonderful & to the point.

I don't need no damn Pavlov to drool when any light is on or off... I want whatever it is anytime.

It is hilarious the conversations going on/around & through this troll thread. You people crack me up... at least trolls give something to point & laugh at w/o offense given.

As to sinking to this level.... you're started on the level & went lower.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Remember, we're all dragging _her_ intelligence level down to our level.

To drag someone's intelligence down to your level is no small accomplishment. We atleast have to give Peppermint credit for that.:S

Chris

Ok.. this thread has all the PW's except Bytch. Some one call her and tell her she needs to post now that Nathan did

Normally I avoid these threads like the plague, but I thought I'd post on the Bytch's behalf since she's out of pocket at the moment... I'm sure she'd play if she could!

Who am I kidding? I've always wanted to beat the lock on one of these goofy threads! :P

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."

I wake up and find this HUGE monster on the computer...its this thread of nothing, but it looks ugly, so I've got to get involved some how.

You hold her down, I'll tickle her...

-----------------------------------------------
Bum's the word!