dixieskydiver

Calculus or Dropzone.com

Calculus: more elegant

DZ.com: more boobies

Boobies you say? Well that's decided. Looks like getting drunk and doing calculus and doing calculus sober are in a dead heat anyway.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Think of calculus as an investment in future boobies, and figure out the shape change at various angles, taking into account the tightness of the nipple.

Good luck on the exam

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Think of calculus as an investment in future boobies, and figure out the shape change at various angles, taking into account the tightness of the nipple.

Good luck on the exam

Wendy W.

What she said. :)

"Think of calculus as an investment in future boobies, and figure out the shape change at various angles, taking into account the tightness of the nipple. "

Sheesh where were you when I was struggling with Laplace transformations?......;)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Well, it's time to go take it. I decided on the whoring on dropzone.com forums despite the obvious popularity of the getting drunk option. I couldn't find a designated exam taker who looked like me. My roomie is a math major but he weighs like 100+ lbs more than I do. Oh well. Wish me luck. Silly polar and parametric equations.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Maybe I'm a freak but I actually liked my Calculus class in college. I only had to take one - not three though.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

My 3 calc class I took the final toasted. We'd had a big final two hours before and went drinking afterward. I'm pretty sure I got an A on the calc final - hard to remember.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

did at least 6 for my engineering degree... they tried to get sneaky with some and not call it calculus made up stealthy names like differential equations, and complex analysis...

don't let them get you :o
S.E.X. party #2

..It is far worse to live with fear, than to die confronting it.

I had to take Calculus for my computer science degree.... I do not care for math at all. I dont think most women like math for some reason. We start out with it pretty well but about the time of puberty our math skills seem to sufffer.

Perhaps its the discrepancy in measuring between what we are told by our boyfriends and actual empirical observation pertaining to length. Statistically the bell curve for most males fall into a given range.

And most claims as to that range are outside of the statistical norm.;)

Amazon