Deuce

My day is better, cause I am now MORE LIKE QUADE!

My god, that hurts. All the way to the second page without comment?

Being more like Quade is a big deal. Even Smart JP referred to Q when I was getting my helmet. He asked me "Do you want the 'more like McGowan Flat Top Pro, or the more like Quade Bat Rak?'

I'm not exactly like Quade, cause I'm keeping my sidemount.

Oh, sorry. Nobody cares.

Shoulda stuck in the Camera forum.

I am not a skydiver girl.:P

Dude, you got issues.

And at least I didn't say it was the "be cool like SmartJP Flat Top Pro"

I mean the Bat Rak is ok, but I mean gimmie a break, Quade jumps one.... like yeah..... :ph34r::ph34r:

Sorry Quade, needed to beat up on the OJP a little bit... :D

Don't kill me.:|

*running away*B|
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Oh. There's that. [:/]

Crap, no. Just the helmet. I am much more of a drama-magnet than Quade. And I crash and stuff and holler. And jump with X-ray film in my gear bag.

Well, it doesn't hurt to be more like Quade. Less drama and Emergency Room trips. But then Mouth doesn't get to drive me around on SoCal freeways.

But I'd get to hang around LTDiver more.

I'm just postwhoring. I am getting an amazing amount of difficult stuff done in between, though.

Negotiating government contracts SUCKS. Eventually I should just cave in and say "$500 for a hammer? Yeah, fine, whatever! Just GET OUT OF MY OFFICE YOU POGUE!"

Oh, look! Another company rep is smiling and waving and is ready to lie to me.

Joy.

Joy.

QUICK, smile and wave back. Ask him how the family is doing and the kids. Tell him you've been meaning to get in touch with him but misplaced his number and does he have a card you can have. LOL:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Joy.

QUICK, smile and wave back. Ask him how the family is doing and the kids. Tell him you've been meaning to get in touch with him but misplaced his number and does he have a card you can have. LOL:D

No...No...No...
You say to him, at bit tooo loudly;

" The receptionist is out on a medical, but she wanted me to ask you if 'YOUR' test results came back positive too!"

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Dude, you SOOOOOO better show up with a birdman suit in Eloy. I don't want to hear no camera helmet excuses and the family thing come X-mas time.;):D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Negotiating government contracts SUCKS. Eventually I should just cave in and say "$500 for a hammer? Yeah, fine, whatever! Just GET OUT OF MY OFFICE YOU POGUE!"

The reason hammers are $500+ and toilet seats are $2234.87 is twofold:
1. Dumbass requirements like TEMPEST (no readable EM emissions) for inanimate objects.

B. All the @$%&* paperwork like compliance with specs that have nothing to do with the item in question, demonstrating that we comply with EEO requirements and that we hire our quota of minorities who are lesser qualified, but better paid and have better opportunity for promotion than others who aren't minorities, showing that we hire all US citizens and have security clearances even though the item is going in an UNCLASSIFIED environment.

iii. Showing that we have and comply with a Code of Conduct in compliance with the Sorbanes-Oxley Act even though we went through all that Procurement Integrity Act stuff after the last time this crap happened (~1987-88).

OK I feel better now.

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.