freeflir29

Billvon I'm shocked!!

the first thing i wondered when reading the headline is if the oil companies payed for that research in any way.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

sounds like it was sponsored by the fuel companies to me.. cos its a load of crap
"ahh well it COULD leak...." WOW!!...
I'm sure technology could be made better so it doesn't...
and how can we forget all the crap cars make anyway? thats gotta do more damage!

Shocking news from a country that refuses to sign up to the Kyoto treaty.:)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I just wonder how many suiicde bobmer will target hydrogen stations?
and delivery trucks

nothing like a little H-bomb to accomplish the job

I doubt a little explosive would turn a H tank into a nucluer fusion bomb.... ;)
Remster

"Why don't we all just accept the fact that the ozone layer is fucked and just enjoy life?"
So your lying there with ankle next to your ear after a mis judged hook, you wouldn't mind if I (all 210lbs of me) jumped up and down on your leg would you? You know, your leg is fucked anyway, so how much more harm can it do?:P
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

The report on radio that I heard pointed out that despite possible upper atmosphere effects from H2, that it was still far more benign than CO2 from oil burning.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Well, I'm at work with a swollen gland the size of a watermelon right now and my throat feels like someone took a razor blade to it.:( I'm done with my ground school and trying to get that Category A done, but the weather for tomorrow is rain....AGAIN. I don't know how you Brits stand so much rain. Sunday looks perfect, but I am having a guilt trip if I blow off my dad on Father's day.

Dilemma, dilemma, dilemma.

BTW, I really do like the ozone layer. I just wish I could see it sometime in the near future.;)

Chris

"with a swollen gland the size of a watermelon right now"
Visualising, .....eeeeweeee, the devil makes work for idle glans.....

"I don't know how you Brits stand so much rain."
Hell I come from the wet end of Britain....Scotland.
We have a robust sense of humour, infinite patience, and a massive capacity for alcohol and recreational herbalism.
well it helps me anyways, and I'm posting half canned on a friday afternoon!B|
--------------------

I'm posting half canned on a friday afternoon!

Don't we all?:P

I spent some time in London and I honestly never saw the sun once! The first time I saw the sun, was when my plane climbed above the clouds.

Chris

I'm posting half canned on a friday afternoon!

Don't we all?:P

I spent some time in London and I honestly never saw the sun once! The first time I saw the sun, was when my plane climbed above the clouds.

Chris

And there you have the explanation for why, before they had TV to disract them, the British went out and created the largest empire in the history of the world, all in sunnier places than London.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Thank the Almighty we didn't. Defeated 95-0 in the Senate if memory serves. Another example of Clintonista/Goronic stupidity.

Hydrogen cells are nice but we don't have a good manufacturing base or infrastructure to support them. Dunno if I buy the #'s from CalTech's study.

Beers,

Vinny
:P
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

>How could you mislead us like this????

Mislead you like what? I don't buy into all the hydrogen hoopla. I mean, we don't even _have_ any. It's like antimatter. Sure, it would be the ultimate fuel, but there just plain isn't any (at least, in any serious quantity.)

Synthesized natural gas gets you all the benefits of hydrogen and none of the problems (like the leakage thing.) And we even have some that just comes out of the ground!

Hell, even gasses from cows are destroying the ozone layer.

um, no they don't. Cow farts are contributing to greenhouse gases not to the destruction of the ozone layer. Those are two seperate things.

Get your ecological disasters straight, dude!;);)
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------