EricaH

What's the worst shot/ mix drink you've had?

Some Austrian rum called Stroh. It's 160 proof and quite flammable. I was pounding mixed drinks and cuban cigars in south africa a few years ago when a lady handed me a shot of this venom and I thought I was going to die. This is the most painful thing I ever drank.

stroh_80.jpg

A Brain hemmorage

carefully pour a shot of Baileys Irish Cream into a glass of pretty much any clear schnapps. The baileys curdles into a lump that looks like a brain
if done properly. A touch of grenadine for color.

Looks gross and tastes like shit. The lumpy texture as it goes down can make you gag :-)

I'm sure that I can speak for all military personnel when I say

"Grog."

Whatever is in grog changes. It's whatever is handy. The one rule seems to be that it must be a horrific concoction.

I was the grog officer once (Mr. Vice ws even more fun, but I digress). I got around the limit to the alcohol with some chicanery. We mixed all kinds of liquor with it (for health reasons I did not add milk or Baileys - we didn't want people vomiting outright from the curds and one troop was lactose intolerant). With all the hard liquor, cheap beer and cheap wine, we added melons and berries, along with tabasco, other chilis, coffee plus grounds, tea plus leaves (along with the melons, they floated rather nicely), peanut butter, aspirin, Metamucil, etc. One guy smuggled Kimchi and added it in a secret mission.

A lieutenant gave a great compliment - "That stuff tastes like ASS!" I said, "Trust me, ass tastes better."

The grog was horrific, and we finished it. Carlson told me that it tasted worse coming up than going down. Everyone who had any moderate quantity of it a wreck. Some were still horrible at PT two days later.

I wasn't. I knew what was in it, and I steared clear (I had a side deal with Mr. Vice to plant evidence on others).

Believe it or not, the non-alcoholic grog (we had to be sensitive to tee-totalers) tasted worse.

I've grog on many other occasions, but I was proud of mine. It was the worst tasting, most alcoholic horror I've ever seen. I do have one regret, though. I should have added some cough syrup or Rocky Mountain Oysters or something else to it. It wasn't quite perfect. [:/]

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Prairie fire, not for sure what's all in it ( i was pretty much wasted when i tried it) i know there's tobasco sauce in it and that in itself is disgusting to drink. yeah, it burnt all the way down and some time after.

"Sex with an Aligator" Jager, rasberry snaps and something else.....do not have more than one, you will pay for it. and dont mix with watermocasins (crown and sweet and sour i think, and very good), snakes and aligators are a bad combo

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

Jim Beam and Jim Beam and Jim Beam.

3 bottles, 4 people (weel, mainly two of us). Finished all but the bottom inch on the four-hour bus ride from Heidelberg to Irgendwo (wherever the hell we were going) skiing in Austria.

At least I didn't puke on the bus and have to clean it up (and pay DM 100 additional cleaning fee).

I still have a restraining order against Mr Beam.

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

Worst single shot would be the one flaming on the table, me making sure everyone is watching, burning my lip, dropping flaming shot on table, flames spreading across said table and oh, did I mention I made sure everyone was watching ?

This was at one of those teenage, get drunk and impress the girls parties.Man I was one cool kid:P

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Worst shot
My drunken attempt at a Bloody Mary...or something; some vodka, an equal amount of ketchup, some tabasco, ground peppers and garlic powder.

Worst drink I ever (accidentally) had
Ordinary beer...with a couple of cigarette butts floating in it for flavoring.

But the worst hangover came from ordinary whisky. I think it was Canadian Old. I drank far less than my 'ordinary' amount, but it was on an empty stomach and after a long tiring drive through Italy.
I spent the next morning puking nonchalantly in a plastic bag in my car while the friend I was with drove like a madman (or an Italian, if you will) through the streets of Rome.
We both thought it was funny as hell. :P

I've had a couple really crappy shots. One is called a death shot which is pretty much everything in existence mixed together. They take every bottle in the bar and throw it in there and then a bunch of tabasco (sp), pickle juice, black pepper, salt, tomato juice, etc... and its NASTY!

There's also a shot they have at the bar I usually go to called Timmy's (bartender) mom on the rag, which is a red shot with vodka and irish cream so it kurdles.

These shots are mainly something you order to trick and potentially piss off an unknowing friend.

NoShit is laughing out loud...

Okay so I can handle the Jaegermeister, preferably chilled with a Corona chaser (that was my drink of choice my last night in Perris). THat definitely did the trick. As for the tekillya. Yeah, I cannot and will not ever drink Jose Cuervo Tequila straight again.

That tequila can get pretty out of control... after a very interestingly bizarre evening in Vegas ... there will be no more Jose Cuervo shots for Jen. Hera dura on the other hand, I might be able to handle if you twisted my arm a little... :S:):P
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."