Viking

Hey baby whats your sign?

So I walk up to this chick at a bar and say "Hey baby, what's your sign?"

She says to me "The Stop sign." and walks off.

LOVE IT!!

Capricorn, born in the new moon of the year of the dragon, so I'm a fire breathing RABBIT?

great! so I'm a scared little fire breathing bunny that thinks I rule the world :S

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Anybody remember those black light posters of couples having sex for each sign of the zodiac. Anybody who's been to a party in a college dorm must've seen one (but especially back in the seventies).

Scorpios are still in the lead, 13%. It's no longer a fluke, it's gotta be Valentine's Day. Second place is a tie between Cancer & Leo. I would attribute that to the annual college dorm mating frenzy at the beginning of the school year.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My sign is on my underwear. it says:

WARNING: ENCLOSED TOY IS A POTENTIAL CHOKING HAZARD!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea its always the little pieces that get stuck in the windpipe!

well you would know, I guess...:D
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Scorpio! with cancer rising?

Look out!

I'm A Scorpio too, and my double dose personality is from the fact that I'm also Scorpio rising!

B|
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Yeah....... I get that all the time too!
I think that we are all sexually harassed little Scorpios:)

Well, maybe you, but I lean more towards being a sexually harassing little Scorpio. ;)
It's your life, live it!

Born in the year of the Tiger....

t

However, this Sign has trouble trusting others. It's generally quite trustworthy itself -- except for the occasional "little white lies" the Dog tells in order to make things go more smoothly. The Dog makes a wonderful, discreet and loyal friend (despite any white lies) and is an excellent listener. This Sign tends to root for the underdog and its keen sense of right and wrong makes it duty-bound to the core. The Dog's mantra seems to be, Live right, look out for the little people and fight injustice whenever possible.

Damn, that is too much me. Being a Scorpio dog ain't bad, I guess.
It's your life, live it!

just thought i would break your string of posts you damn whore!

Actually, I had moved on to another thread and PM's, but I was replied to, and must return the reply! It's the right thing to do! :P
It's your life, live it!

Well then come out of the closet my dear!

"PHYSICAL APPEARANCE:
Of all the signs, Libra has the maximum share of beautiful women. You are tall with a proportional body. Your limbs are slender but strong. You are attractive, graceful and courteous.

MENTAL ATTITUDE:

You are a levelheaded person. With your fruitful imagination and intellectual capacity you successfully win over the hearts.

GENERAL NATURE:
You posses some supreme power in yourself. Use it for some constructive purpose. Libran's have a spiritual bent of mind. Quite close to peace and harmony. Evade getting into unnecessary trounbles. Never intend to hurt the feelings of others and therefore, is famous in the group. Trading is the natural vocation for you. You will earn lots of money and fame & will play in profits.

MONEY:
Due to very good business sense you will play in profits. Your needs will also be substantially more than ordinary females. So you will earn and spend it as well. Will be able to make some valuable assets in your life time.

ROMANCE & SEX LIFE:
You are of a cheerful and adjustable nature. You will dress very well and will give a lot of the heed to perfumes you use and the surroundings you are in. This makes you very attractive to the opposite sex. Libra women are experts in conversation and you like to talk a lot. {boy does that fit me :)You can talk effectively about anything under the sun. The idea of romance in your mind includes a lot of talking.
You have a very strong need of company of the opposite sex. Hence, you will be prepared to be a bit out of way to get the man which pleases your eye. You are full of romantic blues therefore, fail to see the real qualities initially and may repent later on.
Either you are a sincere lover who will marry the same guy whom you have liked too or your parents might have chosen. Or you are fun loving changeable lover-who will try to trap every male that suits your eye. As it is very difficult for males to resist you, you may have number of short affairs.

CAUTION:
You spend beyond from your means on luxuries things and thus, may face financial problems later on.
You cherish pleasure in your life, and this may also ruin you in the long run. "

I was hatched in the year of the Ox, and under the sign of Aries.
Go figure...two horned animals:P

Well, TLML and I were born in the year of the Rat, she being full on Aries, me being Taurus with Gemini rising.

I don't see any cause for conflict there, do you?:$

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

:|CANCER
tough shell but, soft heart:)
.My sister is :(Gemini:):SB|:ph34r:
..The little Red Head that 1st blew my mind was Leo(in charge) awesome!
>2nd Red head was a Scorpio(horny by nature)