Muenkel

Who's hitting the big 4-0 this year?

26 july 2003,
That's when my 40 is. Looking foward to it too.
I lived my life until 27 not exptecting to live past 21.

So I get kinda Jazzed about actually getting this far, and I also dont look 40 (or act it).:D:D:D:D
Just out of curiosity how are you if you don't follow thwe roman-Greco calender???:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Just out of curiosity how are you if you don't follow thwe roman-Greco calender???

I've started counting in hex. I like it much better that way. But no matter what the calendar, I don't feel that much different than I did when I was a lot younger; it just takes more exercise to keep feeling that way, and the 20-year-olds no longer check me out.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I'm finding it really entertaining. Kinda like being 20 but with credit cards with really really high limits.

And kids to tickle that live with me. And dogs and bicycles and church and skydiving and vacations to Disneyland.

The 20's and 30's were hard. I'm cresting now and I'll start coasting ten years from now until whenever the end comes.

Meanwhile me and SM1 are doing a POPS birdman jump at Eloy.

And most of these little maggots can't come.

Hahar!

:P

Just out of curiosity how are you if you don't follow thwe roman-Greco calender???

You know, you almost had me there. I had my calculator ready to go....and suddenly I realized I would be...almost 40.:S

Disclaimer: My answer is to what I assume was the question above. I don't speak ebonics very well.:P

Chris

my grandfather said the days drag on the weeks go by and the years fly....

i celebrated my 45th last April, but i still haven't gotten a pops# yet. This last year was fantastic. Started a daily yoga and meditation practice, burned off 25 lbs., and still did 160 jumps! (yeah could have done more).... The jumpsuits i have are too big now, my fallrate is too slow, and my clothes are almost falling off, but i feel better than i've felt in a decade!
m
~ a temporary reconfiguration of stardust

i celebrated my 45th last April, but i still haven't gotten a pops# yet

I only got my number when I needed it for a POPS jump. Until then, it was just a club.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I don't plan on getting a POPS number. If you all want me to have one you'll have to spring for it and force it on me. I definitely don't act like a POPs, I don't look much like a POPS, and I probably don't fly much like a POPS since I've not been jumping that long.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I don't plan on getting a POPS number. If you all want me to have one you'll have to spring for it and force it on me. I definitely don't act like a POPs, I don't look much like a POPS, and I probably don't fly much like a POPS since I've not been jumping that long.

Oh, really?! ;)

btw, how does a POPS act, look, fly?

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

er.. uh... excuse me.. Pammi.. this is an age thread.. so fess up girlie! ;)

*laughing* Just turned 29 in May :P I'm liking this thread tho...felt old until you guys popped up! Guess that's what happens when you marry a 'younger man' :D

Pammi

"how does a POPS act, look, fly?"
Better, better, and better than the kids do..... B|

Besides folks, it ain't the years, its the miles that count.:)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Hey dude! My birthday is August 20th. Maybe it's the age where you really start living or maybe it's the year all the crazy people were born! lol Have a great birthday! I will...I'm doing 40 jumps on my 40th!!!

The secret to life is not arriving at the grave in a well preserved body but sliding in sideways completely worn out yelling "holy crap" what a ride!!!