rhino

Baby comes tomorrow..

Done it twice now. Watching my sons come into the world ranks up there as the two most fantastic moments in my life. 11 years later and I still get all gooy eyed remembering holding my child for the very first time.
Way better than jumping!
Of course I hope to jump thousands of times and I dont think I could handle all those kids...

Best of luck!

While in general I hate babies, I wish you the best with yours and I am sure it is one I would not hate.

Semper fi and all that jazz

Holy shit, the sheer emotionalism and sentimentality in this post are astounding :-)
Softie!

Hey, I was serious! While I realize babies are a necessity to humanity's continued dominance of the planet, I still just am not a big fan of them. However, I do realize that they generally are a cause for celebration so I congratulate the baby makers and wish them the best for the baby's health, happiness, and future...

CONGRATS, good luck and you don't have a hair on your ass if you don't wear your camera helmet to this event;) Gotta have the vid!:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

My wife would kill me if I wore a video helmet.. LOL

Do some creative video editing before posting it here, though! :P

Seriously though, this is great news! Lot of pictures after he's all cleaned up, k?!! :)
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

14 hours of labor so far.. She JUST got an epidural after finding out she isn't dialating.. She isn't dialating so we might go with the c section in 3-4 hours. My God what a strong woman. I am so proud of her.. So honored to be with her. That she is doing this with me. She is taking a nap.. I am on the verge of tears watching her do this. So tired.. Exhausted. :S

Back to the hosp. Came home to hug the kids. We only live 2 minuted from the hosp.

Rhino

[QUOTE]Had the amniotic fluid checked today. It is low so they are inducing at 6 am tomorrow!! [/QUOTE]

If its low instead of replacing it with the manufacturer's suggestion you can put a little bit of liquid soap and some water and go with that for a few days.

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...