rhino

Baby comes tomorrow..

Just got back from a great trip to Aggieland and had to check up on the baby status - I feel like I missed it but then I scanned and found those pictures......I AM SUCH A GIRL (as I sit here a bit teary eyed). Congrats on the new addition - you both made some pretty little ones. Hugs, D

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

The photos are great! I'm so happy for all of you!

Those little tiny baby days are so amazing. You're making me start thinking about another one. :o

On second thought...why don't you just keep posting photos of yours for me instead!;)

BettyAnn

Getting married? Check out my website!

You are welcome..

Still walking around here on a cloud.. Just having the house filled with his little squeaks and sounds is a blessing.. I can't believe how beautiful he is. He slept on my chest for most of the night.. How cool.. Feeling his little heart beat.. When he nuzzles in my neck looking for a boobie.. lol

He is so cool..

Rhino

Rhino,

I don't think I have ever seen pictures that portray a father's love for his children like these pictures have shown. You are truly blessed as well as your boys and wife. What a remarkable family:)
J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Thank you so much for sharing this w/ your 'extended family'. Your love shows so clearly in the pics - your tender hold so evident....
your family has been smiled upon!

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

I don't think I have ever seen pictures that portray a father's love for his children like these pictures have shown. You are truly blessed as well as your boys and wife. What a remarkable family. The pictures actually brought tears to my eyes.

:$:$

Awe :)
I have been in tears of happiness since he has been born,, God it is great having him here.