ligeiafl

KATIE's BIG RUN

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY y'all. This comes from Kuwait and we are so wishing that we coudl be at HOME celebrating with everyone. Just wanna let everyone know that Katie (KatieBear21) raced a 5K today over here and KICKED ASS! A loyal skydiver transcending into the running population~ I just love it. Its a huge accomplishment to race over here in the 115 degree heat on the 4 of July.
Just spreadin' the good word. Atta girl!
hit the road.

-Ligeia

WORD!

Don't they let you guys skydive over there ? After all we've done for them ? What's up with that ? Anyway, God bless you all and a happy 4th of July (sure hope somebody smuggled in some beer...).

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

speaking of "preciate" I have a weird story. So, I was on my way to fill up the toilet paper in the lowes food grocery store bathroom and I tried to open the door, but lo and behold it was locked. Hm, I'll wait, he cant be doing anything that will take longer than a few seconds with no toilet paper, now can he? I waited a few moments, sitting outside, enjoying the break. After a few more minutes I knocked on the door, a grunt replied. Suddenly the door opened, and he sees me standing there holding the toilet paper rolls. He lunges foward and grabs one, and walks very bow legged back to the bathroom, shouting, "I preciate that, I do, friend," in a heavy southern accent. Then the door slams and after a few more minutes he walks out again, this time not so bow legged :)

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

Contratulations to Katie! But we all know she doesn't have to run a 5K to kick ass :)
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Thanks everybody!!! Gia is such an incredible motivation. That girl kicked a$$ left and right today and finished 2nd! What a studette!;)

No running track - it was around the camp with one lap on the dirt "track" inside the old prison yard. That part kicked my butt - very unmotivating! Glad I got one under my belt though!:)
They do hash here in Kuwait City apparently every time the Brits come into port. Everybody knows that with the Brits comes the BEER!:P

Thanks again and Happy 4th of July to you all!B|

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Everybody knows that with the Brits comes the BEER!

A whole new meaning to "the British are a'comin" then. ;)

Stay safe Katie and have a great night with your colonial buddies.

..God save king George. B|

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

That's why I love ya girl!

Aren't you in Raeford???

Nope, I had to bag on the fun. I have to get new Cypres batteries and a repack next week and since I just came back from a 2 week vacation and am leaving next weekend for another week, I'm running out of money to be able to do everything I want to. I wish I was there though, they have a great group of people gathered. Oh well, I'll shoot for making a trip there when you and CM come home! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon