dropdeded

How Long You Been Here

Well, if it's Sebazz's first (first person to respond to FliegendeWolf), then shouldn't he buy the beer?

And for that matter, since you're the first person to include my username in their sig (I like it, btw :)you owe some beer as well? :P
A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All

And for that matter, since you're the first person to include my username in their sig (I like it, btw ), don't you owe some beer as well?

Maybe, but i hardly ever buy it when i owe it. I'm bad that way.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

August of 2000, the day after my first jump. I still know hardly anything about computers, so I have no idea how I got to this site.....but I'm damned glad I did. :)

Don

yea its abou ttime you got your damn picture up there too:D
My photos

My Videos

August of 2000, the day after my first jump. I still know hardly anything about computers, so I have no idea how I got to this site.....but I'm damned glad I did.

I'm glad you're here too. You've become such an important part of my life....(yeah right) ;)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

My First Post was in September of 2002. I was sitting in my dorm room during one of the first few weeks at school. JT had told me to look at the site. I was only 17 at the time and i was itching to jump, so he told me to go learn some more about the sport. Then all of a sudden he was like, hey post! haha i was so nervous and had no idea what to say at the time lol. Talk about being put on the spot...Here's My first post Oh and i had a different name at the time...

*daizey*

yea its abou ttime you got your damn picture up there too

Yeah, yeah.

I remember my first PM too.....I asked Sangiro if he would consider removing you. :P

(...my second PM was to ask him to FORCE you and Wingnut to use SpellCheck....) :D:D

Don

I think I first visited here in 98 or 99. I don't remember there even being forums here then, just classifieds and news articles. I might be wrong, but if there were forums, they weren't used to an extent remotely resembling what they are today.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Does anyone remember me not being here? Cause it may be the case soon, god damit!

It seems i've been here too long to a lot of people, But i still am gonna post to all the freaks that crack me up.

For those of you who pretend to ignore my posts and the complain about me..... I'm never addressing you anyway, just so ye know!

Blue.. did you get the petite control top pantyhose i sent ye????

Hope you don't get Banned!

Moral of the story - be careful who you meet on here and agree to 'meet up with' in real life...

i hear ya i met this wied guy will too...... has some fetish about noses... stuck toothpaste up mine... thought it was so funny....... well okay it was but that's besides the point...........