Push

Who broke DZ.com?

Sunshine could break more than DZ.com with that talk;)

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

I think it was sunshine and all of her talk about killing kittens

Sunshine could break more than DZ.com with that talk

Geesh, i get blamed for everything. Oh well, negative attention is still attention. BTW, it was jessicakes that started the kitten killing talk. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Go ahead and blame it on me.

Please. I can take it.

I'm fairly new to the forums, and was trying to do some posting, plus some PM'ing ... and at the same time my husband was watching a bizarre David Cronenberg movie while I'm listening to some hardcore old Ministry ...

...and we were probably both having impure thoughts, while trying to interact with dz.com, for chrissakes! And then the whole thing just crashed.

So it was my fault.

Please, blame me.
Alpha Mike Foxtrot,
JHL

I was so scared when I found it down... my hands were shaking, I had cold sweats, I paced a hole in the carpet... but now, I finally got my dz.com fix... aaaaahhhhh B|

however, I bet when dz.com went down, hundreds of post-whores felt the same way I did. ;)

MB 3528, RB 1182

however, I bet when dz.com went down, hundreds of post-whores felt the same way I did.

Me and aggiedave used the down time to IM. Now if it would've been down during my work hours, then i might've gone a bit crazy.

I was im'ing Chopchop when I figured out that I couldn't get on the forums. I asked him if it was the same for him and he said no and that he had been posting. So, I spent the next 20 minutes clearing my cookies, logging out, im'ing HH, etc. until he finally admitted that he was lying the whole time! :S I'm not going to believe anything that man says now! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I was im'ing Chopchop when I figured out that I couldn't get on the forums. I asked him if it was the same for him and he said no and that he had been posting. So, I spent the next 20 minutes clearing my cookies, logging out, im'ing HH, etc. until he finally admitted that he was lying the whole time! I'm not going to believe anything that man says now

Hehe, thats kinda funny. You should use your greenie power to ban him for a day. Teach that boy a lesson!! :P