RevJim

Here we go again-Yet ANOTHER test

What flavor fits you?

Me:
James, your flavor is Authentic Apple

True to the core, you're adored for being both good-natured and caring. In fact, when it comes to friends, you're the gold standard — the one everyone comes to for advice, perspective, and plain old good times. Truth is, people just like having you around. Must be something about your solid disposition that everyone finds so appealing. Or maybe it's the fact that you show your true colors so people know you're the real deal...
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Sunny Orange

Your sunny disposition and happy-go-lucky attitude are the kinds of traits everyone loves to have around. Our bet is you're known as the chief supporter in your clan. If there's a bash to throw, you're likely the first one on the horn. If there's a crisis at hand, you can usually be counted on to rally the troops. Easy to talk to and fun to be around, you have a gift for blending perfectly no matter what the situation.

This positive energy extends beyond good times into every other aspect of your life. Whatever your career path or goals, your natural ability to win people over and communicate ideas with enthusiasm are two key secrets to your success. The same glass-half-full attitude that makes you a fab friend will work its magic in the workplace. And in the world of business, those kinds of good vibes are always refreshing.

I thought these questions were very easy to answer...I had an obvious choice every time.

HOWEVER....I am not at all like they describe! I am hardly happy-go-lucky and sunshiney!!!

oh, well![:/]

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

I'm Groovy Grapefruit.

"With a laidback style and anything-goes outlook, your groove is mellow yellow. People enjoy hanging out with you for your calming vibe and unique perspective on life. That's probably because you aren't one to let everyday stress get you down. In fact, your pals would say they've rarely seen your feathers ruffled. But as much as you enjoy the company of your compadres, you're just as happy to spend time solo. Why follow the crowd when you can chill down your own path?"

heres another..

JT you're a love god and, your flavor is Sunny Orange

Your sunny disposition and happy-go-lucky attitude are the kinds of traits everyone loves to have around. Our bet is you're known as the chief supporter in your clan. If there's a bash to throw, you're likely the first one on the horn. If there's a crisis at hand, you can usually be counted on to rally the troops. Easy to talk to and fun to be around, you have a gift for blending perfectly no matter what the situation. Read more about the flavor that fits you...

Everyone knows a Sunny Orange like you thrives best in the tropics! What better way to prove what flavor fits you than to try it for yourself? Check out the Dole flavor that's right for you and get a taste of fresh fruit in a bottle. Ready for some more flavor fun

My photos

My Videos

Is this funny or what? :D:D

your flavor is Crazy Cranberry

We have to hand it to you. With your self-confidence, gumption, and joie de vivre, you're usually two steps ahead of the pack, willing to try anything once (and usually twice). We'd guess that kind of devil-may-care attitude has won you loads of admirers, particularly those wanting in on some of that positive energy (or maybe just wondering what the heck you're going to do next). Regardless, you're always refreshing with a little kick — a combination sure to juice up any crowd

HOWEVER....I am not at all like they describe! I am hardly happy-go-lucky and sunshiney!!!

You know, to each their own. Personally, from the time I spent with ya at Rantoul, I think it was hit right on the Mark (no pun intended).
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Cora, your flavor is Crazy Cranberry

We have to hand it to you. With your self-confidence, gumption, and joie de vivre, you're usually two steps ahead of the pack, willing to try anything once (and usually twice). We'd guess that kind of devil-may-care attitude has won you loads of admirers, particularly those wanting in on some of that positive energy (or maybe just wondering what the heck you're going to do next). Regardless, you're always refreshing with a little kick — a combination sure to juice up any crowd.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I think there is a glitch in the system because I got the Sunny Orange tag also... :P

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway

Bob, your flavor is Authentic Apple

True to the core, you're adored for being both good-natured and caring. In fact, when it comes to friends, you're the gold standard — the one everyone comes to for advice, perspective, and plain old good times. Truth is, people just like having you around. Must be something about your solid disposition that everyone finds so appealing. Or maybe it's the fact that you show your true colors so people know you're the real deal...

They're just saying that so they don't depress me :(

Yes, I know it is snowing.
No, we are not putting the top up.

I always hate taking these tests....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tap Water

Michele, you are ordinary. You are not alpine filtered, you do not run for years over rocks, and no beer brags about being made by you. There's no fancy french name for you. Simply put, you drift through the city pipes filled with sludge. You're like a dripping faucet, simply annoying. You have no flavor, no admirers, and no interests. You are plain. You are only good for cooking rice in, and that's only if someone can't afford chicken broth instead. Go away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:S
;)

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Mine is dead on... most of these tests are for me.

Jason, your flavor is Groovy Grapefruit

With a laidback style and anything-goes outlook, your groove is mellow yellow. People enjoy hanging out with you for your calming vibe and unique perspective on life. That's probably because you aren't one to let everyday stress get you down. In fact, your pals would say they've rarely seen your feathers ruffled. But as much as you enjoy the company of your compadres, you're just as happy to spend time solo. Why follow the crowd when you can chill down your own path? Read more about the flavor that fits you...

Peter, your flavor is Crazy Cranberry

We have to hand it to you. With your self-confidence, gumption, and joie de vivre, you're usually two steps ahead of the pack, willing to try anything once (and usually twice). We'd guess that kind of devil-may-care attitude has won you loads of admirers, particularly those wanting in on some of that positive energy (or maybe just wondering what the heck you're going to do next). Regardless, you're always refreshing with a little kick — a combination sure to juice up any crowd.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This could appply to a lot of different people, but it sums me up on certain days and depending on who I am around. I guess that is still a good thing. Good Quiz.

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

Amber, your flavor is Authentic Apple

Regardless, it's not surprising that you mix so well in so many situations — from large get-togethers, to one-on-one time. Whatever your goals, you aim high while keeping your feet firmly planted on the ground. Overall, the people in your life trust you because you are willing to give straight advice and honest feedback. With your pleasant approach, and drive to find excitement in even the littlest things, it's no wonder you're the apple of so many eyes.

hmm..I guess that kinda sounds like me.:$

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

wohooo i got a flavor nobody else has: wait is that good or bad? ;)

Playful Passion Fruit

Sunny, carefree, and a little bit of a prankster at times — your playful, passionate attitude is like a tropical paradise everyone wants to visit. You're definitely an original, unfazed by what others might think of your choices and ambitions. And that's a rare trait, my friend. In fact, it probably explains why so many of your pals are drawn to you. Well, that and your ability to have a good time with a real zest for life!

Your easygoing personality is also a welcome refreshment in the workplace. Must be because you refuse to sweat the small stuff. Or maybe it's your knack for keeping the big picture in mind while making sure things stay upbeat and on track. This confidence will take you far, if you so choose. But on the other hand, we wouldn't be surprised to see you close up shop and set sail for sunnier horizons. After all, life's too short to spend in a cubicle. And we think that upbeat attitude deserves a warm climate. Beautiful women are attracted to you because you are so very well-equipped, and are such a master in the art of lovemaking.

ok... I added that last sentance myself :D
but I swear its true! :D:D

MB 3528, RB 1182

me:

ed, your flavor is Crazy Cranberry

------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-