pop

So what are you doing?

who says I'm too old to wear my hair in a ponytail...

Huh? As long as it's not worn high on your head in a scrunchie like a 12 year old, you are never too old for a ponytail! How else are you supposed to keep it away from your face when you have long hair? Try to have a nice dinner anyway, MissKriss. You probably look really great! :)

Actually, I'll be on 75 in about 30 minutes, but going north, starting in Plano and only up to McKinney. It's not so bad; less than 1/2 an hour. If I had to go south, I'd just have to stop working!;) Especially if I had to pass the "high 5" construction mess...

Blondes do have more fun!

I am working on a Division Reorganization. New titles and salaries and job descriptions for everyone! Yeah! - not.

From Dilbert:
Wally: "I don't understand how the new reorganization will help us 'focus on our core business'"

Wally: "Did our core business change? Or are you saying that every reorg prior to this was a misdirected failure?"

Boss: "Wally, when a car gets a flat tire, what do you do?"

Wally: "Well, if I'm you, I rotate the tires and drive home."

:S

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I just got home from working and am fixing to go buy some beer and food. washing cloths, pw'ing and shopping for a new appartment online after going and looking at a few.....I think I found one I like..the girl in the office was HOT!!! so I think I should live there just to get to see her, reason enough for me.

and Cabana Boy...don't you have a new job or did you just move out there to drink for a living?

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

That's not what I heard! j/k, but seriously, if you'd ever BEEN a good boyfriend, you'd know exactly what I mean! You're not recommending yourself very highly to the ladies out there.:D

Blondes do have more fun!

You can come down and we'll eat ice cream together and talk about boys!;)

I wanna eat some ice cream too can I huh can I?
Swoopster

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder