Sebazz1

Guess who ruined casual Friday !!! : (

It's also known as black bike week

The Air Force paid me to go to that once. It was like being in a bad rap music video for four days. :D I have to say though...as a white guy it seemed that everyone there went out of their way to be extra nice to me. Of course....they all probably thought I was a Cop too....:D

That's sick .

That may be sick,but you see a lot worse during the memorial weekend bike rally in myrtle beach.It's also known as black bike week.imagine seeing that in a thong on the back of a crotch rocket.ughhhh.

OH MY GOD! I actually witnessed that! Went there to golf and BLAMMO. It was like, how did that Kawasaki get lodged in that giant woman's *ss? And there'd be a little teeny guy mashed up against the tank trying to ride. Drunken naked crashes everywhere. Everytime I think "thong" I think of a piece of yard in a buffalo's *ss, with the buffalo on a Kawi.

Whoa. Flashback. Bad. Bad.

B|B|

I'm just wondering how you got a picture of my little woman. She says she wants to jump and I told her you were a tandem Master, so maybe next summer at Lost Prairie.......

Hey now. If any woman is gonna break Sebazz's back, it's gonna be me. And it aint gonna be from skydiving!!:P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!