skymama

Happy Birthday, Chopchop!

Chopchop has gone off to Georgia to torment the gullible, unsuspecting people there. I was going to have a party to celebrate his departure, but he's planning on coming back on Thursday. My only hope is that Florida will declare war against Georgia by then, and the boarders will be closed. :P

Happy Birthday, Roy, you're not so bad for an old fart! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Careful Andrea... you know, pots, kettle and all that stuff

Hahaha, I can say that because he's a year older than me! :ph34r:
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

are chop chop and skymama going to come play on sat at sebastian for the stacy-chopchop birthday jumps??

I suggested it, but he said he thinks he has to do relative work on Saturday. I'm also planning on hitting my 300th this weekend, but it probably won't be until Sunday.

Happy Birthday Roy! Have fun in GA!

Unfortunately, he's not there to play, he's there to work. In fact, I think he's worked more in the week that he's been here than the entire time that I've known him! :P I think he's going to get out of GA as fast as he can. Last night he found out that you can't buy liquor in GA on Sundays. I never thought I'd hear the end of that rant! :ph34r:

Thanks everybody... For my birthday I am closing my Atlanta office and firing the employees.. The Nasty clown inside of me is very happy.. The rest of me is not.. I miss all my California buddies.. see you all soon..

I am back on August 4th and then I leave for Vegas and San Diego on the 7th for the weekend. Guess I'll jump in Otay that weeeknd. And back jumping in NorCal on Friday the 15th!! B|B|B|

Looking good Sunnydee! :PB|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

hey man! so we ended up doin a birthday jump with you? cool!!!
hope you had another fun time at zhills with alysee, me, jraf and the rest of the gang!

I guess that 'bomb squad' helmet sticker was your b-day present from all of us! You da bomb!

Nice to see your big smile so close by, as we twirled around at 120mph! Hope to do it again (with more points:S next time)!

Nice to see your big smile so close by, as we twirled around at 120mph! Hope to do it again (with more points next time)!

I hope no more bad things happen so I can make it on the jump with you guys the next time too!