PhreeZone

The dreaded WFFC post...

Yes. Generally it's $30 plus our jump ticket (plus yours) for a first flight course. Normal rental for experienced birdies is $10 per jump or $30 all day. Not sure if we are going to have enough suits to accommodate the "daily" thing though. I will update this if there is a change.

Chuck

Damn, may have to pass on the birdman until I have a job then. Maybe Richmond or when he makes it to Skydive Chicago this summer.

I want to pack myself, but don't have a packing mat, will there be anywhere to pack?

Yes. There are generally a few packing tents here and there. We're working on a packing tent over in the spectator area as well as a ride back so anyone interested can land over there and sign autographs for the kids.

great idea michael, i love landing in the spectator area on every sunset load, giving pull-up chords to the kids and signing autographs. It's an awesome way to end the day. and i'm sure there would be lots of interest in watching us pack... not to mention it would be nice and convinient.

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

I have a question regarding packing. I want to pack myself, but don't have a packing mat, will there be anywhere to pack?

If you are using the WFFC LOs, you can pack in any of those tents. Last year there was one small area near tent 3 that people that weren't using the LOs packed at, but it got very crowded.
I would suggest going to Wal-Mart and buying a tarp that you can set up near your tent or another area where you can pack.
Another suggestion would be to pack at the Dropzone.com tent. I'm sure they will have packing tarps set out there.

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Yes. Generally it's $30 plus our jump ticket (plus yours) for a first flight course. Normal rental for experienced birdies is $10 per jump or $30 all day. Not sure if we are going to have enough suits to accommodate the "daily" thing though. I will update this if there is a change.

Chuck

Damn, may have to pass on the birdman until I have a job then. Maybe Richmond or when he makes it to Skydive Chicago this summer.

Dont pass up on the chance bro....i prolly wouldnt have tried BM for a lone time till Jari brought his demos to Raeford. And let me tell you....it was a thrill like no other. I was even riding Lou Diamonds back on the exit...what a time i had though. You think the flight is over till you look at your altimider and see you are still at 8000 ft. If you can at least try it once, i garuntee that you will have a blast!
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Chuck

Dont pass up on the chance bro....i prolly wouldnt have tried BM for a lone time till Jari brought his demos to Raeford. And let me tell you....it was a thrill like no other. I was even riding Lou Diamonds back on the exit...what a time i had though. You think the flight is over till you look at your altimider and see you are still at 8000 ft. If you can at least try it once, i garuntee that you will have a blast!

No doubt, I want to - yours is the reaction I have heard from anyone that has flown BM. But...cashflow is an issue.

me too

AirMail
Amy
Andyman
BartsDaddy
bbarnhouse
BillVon
Blondeflyer7
Cajones
Canopycudler
CanuckInUSA
Carbonezone
ChasingBlueSky
Clownburner
Craichead
Craig
Dagimp
DJan
EricaH
FallinWoman
Flyangel2
Fozchek
Freaksister
Gemini
Gravityrat4
GroundZero
HeatherB
Indyz
Jari
Jceman & TLML
Jerm
Jfields
JnL
Kolla
Konradptr
Kris
LewMonst
Lou Diamond
MonkeyLip
Mujie96
Nightjumper
Nightjumps
OmriMon
Opie
PhillyKev
PhreeZone
PLFking
RevJim
Rhino
Sarge
SkyBytch
Skydekker
SkydiverChick
Skygod7777
Skymedic
SkyMonkeyONE
Skynole
Snowwhite
Sunshine
Thighman
Trent
Unstable
WFFC
Wingnut

Patrick
--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342

Here's 9 more on the list...

AirMail
Amy
Andyman
BartsDaddy
bbarnhouse
BigBird
BillVon
Blondeflyer7
Cajones
Canopycudler
CanuckInUSA
Carbonezone
ChasingBlueSky
Clownburner
Craichead
Craig
Dagimp
DJan
eharris +2
EricaH
FallinWoman
Flyangel2
Fozchek
Freaksister
Gemini
Gravityrat4
GroundZero
HeatherB
Indyz
Jari
Jceman & TLML
Jerm
Jfields
JnL
Kolla
Konradptr
Kris
LewMonst
lobo
Lou Diamond
MonkeyLip
Mujie96
Nightjumper
Nightjumps
OmriMon
Opie
Patman
PhillyKev
PhreeZone
PilotMike
PLFking
RevJim
Rhino
Sarge
Skybrat68
SkyBytch
Skydekker
SkydiverChick
Skygod7777
Skymedic
SkyMonkeyONE
Skynole
Snowwhite
Sunshine
Thighman
towerrat
Trent
Unstable
WFFC
Wingnut

--------
Benefitting from the 'free capture of verticality.'

I just noticed that Streaker didn't make the list, would someone add him please? He will be manning the microphone in the tandem area, so when you land in the spectator area give him a big hug and kiss for me. Ok, you GUYS can just tell him 'hey'
He likes to interview people on that Microphone, and he is on it like 10 to12 hours a day, has a lot of time to talk, so stop and tell him how awesome your jump was.
Remember, you are talking to the whuffo crowd in that area, so keep it relatively clean!! HA!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

AirMail
Amy
Andyman
BartsDaddy
bbarnhouse
BigBird
BillVon
Blondeflyer7
Cajones
Canopycudler
CanuckInUSA
Carbonezone
ChasingBlueSky
Clownburner
Craichead
Craig
Dagimp
DJan
eharris +2
EricaH
FallinWoman
Flyangel2
FlyRadMon
Fozchek
Freaksister
Gemini
Gravityrat4
GroundZero
HeatherB
Indyz
Jaco212
Jari
Jceman & TLML
Jerm
JerrodP
Jfields
JnL
Kolla
Konradptr
Kris
LewMonst
lobo
Lou Diamond
mojohell
MonkeyLip
Mujie96
Nightjumper
Nightjumps
OmriMon
Opie
Patman
PhillyKev
PhreeZone
PilotMike
PLFking
RevJim
Rhino
Sarge
Skybrat68
SkyBytch
Skydekker
SkydiverChick
Skygod7777
Skymedic
SkyMonkeyONE
Skynole
slayer21016
Snowwhite
Streaker
Sunshine
Thighman
towerrat
Trent
Unstable
WFFC
Wingnut
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I'll be there, arriving Friday evening, the 1st... Hopefully there'll still be some beer left...;)

Well if your talking about the free stuff that they give away that they call beer, there will be plenty of that. As for beer at WFFC and my area, always good beer there and other goodies. ;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey