PhreeZone

The dreaded WFFC post...

Edited to add that the cookies are for phreezone too

p.s. you forgot to say wingnut too....... but then again i'm not sure if i would antthem when i getthere on sunday though.. who knows what would have been done to them in the mean time...

Edited to add that the cookies are for phreezone too
----------------------------------------------------------
.s. you forgot to say wingnut too....... but then again i'm not sure if i would antthem when i getthere on sunday though.. who knows what would have been done to them in the mean time...

I can't make cookies for everybody. :( I was supposed to make them for Jerm for the Goodtime boogie and never did, so i had to make them this time. Then Phree decided he needed some too. Next round of cookies will be for you my darling wingi.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

poor nutter. no cookies for him too? and no nookie in his cookie either...(inside joke) but somebody hook him up with SOMETHING! he's such a sweetie!:P

phree i am officially obliged to give you 2 hugs now instead of one. and of course it is from our little babycakes.

ok so i am going to be leaving on a plane in 24 hrs. if i can pack a tent, a power inflater, camp lights, a breakdown cooler, 12 days of clothes and toiletries, sheets, blanket, pillow, tripod, and 2 cameras plus lenses and flashes, media cards, laptop, cables and all that shit into 2 suitcases weighing less than 50 pounds apiece, and a single carryon for my purse/cameras - that then you people can do ANYTHING! Wow. Good thing we don't need sweaters this time of year. :S

See you at the Swoop Pond (and wherever else Grant and the MS crew puts me to work!) They know I like swooping though...hehe

Ciao,
Sis (off to work! Yuck! The night before I go to Rantoul?)

http://www.skydivephoto.com

Dude, I am so hot-natured that I don't even wear sweaters when it is snowing! I would DIE if I tried to wear a sweater in Illinois this time of year. LOL You just have no idea...

:)

Oh, and Wingnut, if you're not on the road yet (I will be on my way to the airport in an hour) - thanks for your little joke about B-I-N - HAHA:P

Well, in just over 12 hours I will hop in the car and make the drive to Rantoul. I should get there by 4/5 pm tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully the Bytch has a prime spot reserved for my tent:)
See those attending there.....for the rest of you........you suck in the nicest possible way off course.:P;)

Well, in just over 12 hours I will hop in the car and make the drive to Rantoul. I should get there by 4/5 pm tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully the Bytch has a prime spot reserved for my tent:)
See those attending there.....for the rest of you........you suck in the nicest possible way off course.:P;)

GO AWAY.... :P

(and have fun!)
Remster

leaving in a half hour, just have to jump in the shower, shave, and i'll be on my way.... oh, have to pck up some red bull so i can be at hooknswoops place later in the morning (6 hour drive) to pick up my second rig and i'm gone... see ya guys suday morning....

On 7/24/2003 at 11:38 AM, PhreeZone said:

AirMail
Amy
Andyman
BartsDaddy
bbarnhouse
BigBird
BillVon
Blondeflyer7
Cajones
Canopycudler
CanuckInUSA
Carbonezone
ChasingBlueSky
Clownburner
Craichead
Craig
Dagimp
eharris
EricaH
FallinWoman
Flyangel2
FlyRadMon
Freaksister
Gemini
Gravityrat4
GroundZero
HeatherB
Indyz
Jari
Jceman & TLML
Jerm
JerrodP
Jfields
JnL
JumpPilot01
Kolla
Konradptr
Kris
kvcelli
LewMonst
lobo
Lou Diamond
mojohell
MonkeyLip
Mujie96
Mustard
Nightjumper
Nightjumps
OmriMon
Opie
packaho
Patman
PhillyKev
PhreeZone
PilotMike
PLFking
RevJim
Rhino
Sarge
Skybrat68
SkyBytch
Skydekker
SkydiverChick
Skygod7777
Skymedic
SkyMonkeyONE
Skynole
slayer21016
Snowwhite
Streaker
Sunshine
Thighman
towerrat
Trent
Unstable
WFFC
Wingnut

SkyBytch's thread about Mullins plane at WFFC got me to thinking about this thread - How's this for an old-time thread resurface?

ROLL CALL!!