skybytch

WFFC '03 DZ.com Tent!

[Reply]Kris! Bite me! ;):P[/Reply]
Yes Maam!:)

Besides, if my evil plan continues to remain on schedule I'll have my own digs this year.

Sweet! If anyone needs me, I'll be crashing with The Rack™!

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

thisthreadrocks.jpg

Hey, what more could a gal ask for, working hard in the humid heat.

Sushi & a nice shower at Bill and Michelle's before the convention starts? Maybe a few demos. Hmmm...BERNICE!!!

btw, will be looking for a sushi place in Chambana that we could take off to one night. I'll owe you since you're standing me up on my offer to treat tomorrow night with the rest of the group. Next month will be in Boulder @ Sushi Zanmai on the 28th...

Yeah, how come the evil icon that is shown in Markup Help doesn't work?

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Ira, that sounds good.;) Make sure you stay in touch with me this season. I've only been to "Archway" ( the chili cookoff, had a BLAST):$ once and I see that's where your jumping at. Have you ever been to Quantum Leap out in Sullivan? A few of us are headed to "Skydive Chicago" this weekend for the Winter Expo and the seminars and party . Should be a good time for all.:)

Steve M
>^..^for me -- SkyDiving is a life sentence -- for it has saved my life.

Hey i cant wait, im so excited... whos collecting the doe for the tent and accesories again? Get me a name, e-mail, mailig address, paypal account, something and ill send some cash that way. May need to take out a loan for this party!
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Want to make sure my area is well marked...

It won't take long for all the phantom pissers to remark your territory.

BTW- I just realized I'm in the tandem video under the student training section of the NEW freefall.com website... I'm famous!

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

[It won't take long for all the phantom pissers to remark your territory.

BTW- I just realized I'm in the tandem video under the student training section of the NEW freefall.com website... I'm famous!

No, no, remember me? I'm Famosa;)

Cajones, are you talking about the Tandem video? If so, I'm there too. Not in the skydive, since I was kind enough to hang back and wait for Micheal to try and dock, which he never did. I learned my lesson on that one, just take the slot and be a video whore.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Yes, you are Famosa. And wonderful work you do in the name of the Brotherhood! Good lesson you learned on that skydive. A lesson you learned just in time to be included in the 2003 video. I remember swooping down, hanging out next to the camera flyer for a little while. The TM was chipping a bit, but I thought he was telling me to dock. Helped get rid of my hangover, though.

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

BTW- I just realized I'm in the tandem video under the student training section of the NEW freefall.com website...

Now the funny thing about that jump, even though it was sanctioned by Bernice, none of the people involved with the jump were regular WFFC staffers. We borrowed the tandem rig from a DZO friend and grabbed another friend from another DZ to shoot the video. All in all it was fun. Just need a new video now...

where on the runway?
----------------------------------------------------------
The one with the pieces of her freefly pants embedded into the asphalt.

I think there's some pieces of my ass embedded into the asphalt too. :S

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!