PhoenixFire

what is the song/band that irritates you most ?

That "walkin' in Memphis - Walking with my feet 10' off of Beale." song. I LOATHE IT!

But, I am a complete sucker for a pop beat and love music that I will not admit to, here. It's my little poison.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

anything hip hop and rap is soooo f*cking annoying. maybe that's why i don't listen to the radio anymore. . . . .

Charleton Heston, in his autobiography, "In the Arena" referred to hip-hop & rap as "audible grafitti", and I tend to agree. That and it takes little or no talent.

I used to think it would be funny to record some rap tracks on a demo CD and have them pitched to a studio by a black friend just for laughs, but then Marshall Mathers became "famous". Talk about White Trash.
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Id definitely have to agree with Creed, i hate those guys so much. The one song that i absolutely hated was "I hope you dance". I have no idea who it is by but it is terrible.

GINNY
The words I have to say, May well be simple but they're true, Until you give your love, There's nothing more that we can do-David Bowie

In short

RADIO SUCKS!!!!!.......back in the day FM used to be cool lots of album rock, alternative/punk, R&B/Funk. Then came clear channel and others of their ilk to ruin the fun. Now radio is a vast wasteland run by 2 or 3 companies playing the same crap over and over

As far as RHCP their best stuff never got airplay(most people have no clue about the greatness of Uplift Mofo or Freaky Styley) but them and Fishbone used to rule. The times I saw them in the 80's still stick out in my memory.......pure adrenaline and sweat in the mosh pit

evervesence (sp?) Bring Me to Life, the few stations that we have in good ol Kansas play the crap out of it.

ACK! their CD rocks...nice to hear an actual guitar solo again. Too bad Big Radio can't play their newer single more often.

I don't listen to the radio, since the only decent station pulled some corporate crap and canceled my skydiving buddy's morning show. She kicked ass as a DJ and they pulled the show with no warning! I've since decided to boycott all radio unless it's an independent station.

rap and death metal tend to annoy me, too.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!