n2skdvn

Happy 21st b-day moodyskydiver

Wasn't that against the law?

There's this little known Federal statute that exempts dropzones from any restrictions on public nudity, alcohol & recreational drug usage. :S

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Wait a minute....she's just turning 21 now? Didn't she post about being really drunk and hungover at WFFC? Wasn't that against the law?

Well, the bartenders and cops at WFFC all thought I was 21 b/c I sweet talked the wuffo at registration into giving me a wristband that didn't say minor on it.So what they didn't know won't land me in jail.:ph34r:

My liver is still detoxing but I have my eye on a really nice bottle of Godiva liquor.Yummy!Haven't decided if I'm gonna do jello shots or not.I just want the satisfaction of going "neener neener neener!":P to the guy at the liquor store if he cards me.

So am I making anyone else feel really old yet?:ph34r::ph34r:

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

I usually do plead the 5th.But after Margurita Monday at WFFC it will be a LONG damn time before I even look at a bottle of tequila.Ack!:S

(and I'm gonna blame it all on you for not warning me sooner not to mix beer,marguritas,screwdrivers,jello shots and straight tequila!):P:P

Happy B-day Moody. Stay away from the Jello shots.

You really have a scowl when you are hung over.

Why would I want to stay away from jello shots?They're my friends.:ph34r:

I do not have a scowl when I'm hung over.I'm just quiet and a little cranky.I only scowl when people steal my golf cart or won't let me in the wind tunnel!:P

(yes Glen I'm smiling):P:)

off topic non hijacking innocent nonthreatening cant we all just get along question: wtf is a 'clownburner'

I could say something really naughty here,but I'll pretend to be innocent.Clownburner is one of our very own DZ.commers whom I had the pleasure of "bumping into" at Rantoul.;)
Why do you ask?

off topic non hijacking innocent nonthreatening cant we all just get along question: wtf is a 'clownburner'

I could say something really naughty here,but I'll pretend to be innocent.Clownburner is one of our very own DZ.commers whom I had the pleasure of "bumping into" at Rantoul.;)
Why do you ask?

cuz i have a problem with blurting... >:(:P

shouldnt you be halfway under the table by now?
namaste, motherfucker.

cuz i have a problem with blurting...

shouldnt you be halfway under the table by now?

Blurt away.It can't be any worse than the jeering and cat calls from Rantoul.:S:ph34r:

And yes I'm on my way to being under the table.Working on a Jim Beam and ginger ale right now and eyeing my bottle of Godiva Liqueur.B|

Happy 21st Moody!!!

"...but I'm not so thunk as some drinkle peep I am...." :$;)

Take the fifth! IN fact, take a fifth of tequila! ;) Don't admit to this stuff until the statute of limitations has expired! B|

Most limitations are WAAAAYY expired after a fifth of tequila:P :D:D:D:S

stylinmike

(>O]-<