sangiro

Blocking PMs from Individual Users

I agree, it is sad. People take things WAY too seriously some times.
It would seem to me that skydivers, being used to the "Big Family", would understand that. What a shame.:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

being used to the "Big Family"

Please......

maybe one big disfunctional familly....

Closer to the mark here. I believe the alternate pronunciation is "Puh - leeez". But maybe (geezer voice) that's just the kids, nowadays.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Why "Disfunctional"

I can see "malfunctional":P...but not disfunctional. I have found, at least, that the support group that is in, around and of the skydiving community to be the most helpful and most caring that I have ever seen.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

"Puh - leeez".

I can barely string 4 words together in English, and you expect me to know the latest lingo!;)

And TSpeed: I'm quite sure you'll also end up seing your share of backstabing, self centered political manipulation, bitching, and many other bad juju things one can expect in any group of people. Its like anything, there good folks, and not so good folks. Remember though, you're dealing with a bunch of mostly Alpha personalities, and those clash very often....
Remster

"Puh - leeez".

I can barely string 4 words together in English, and you expect me to know the latest lingo!;)

and this is because u r from quebec and dream to be back on being french, or your total disregard for the legal language in your own country?[\reply]

like anything, there good folks, and not so good folks. Remember though, you're dealing with a bunch of mostly Alpha personalities, and those clash very often....

puh-leezzz don't forget us evil people.....>:(
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

legal language in your own country

Which legal langage of which own country is that?

In Canada is ENGLISH....I was refering to your own.

*what a predicament no one is profet in their own land.*
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

In Canada is ENGLISH

Funny.... last time I checked, Both French and English are the official langages in Canada... maybe I missed the memo....

I was refering to your own

Funny.... last time I checked, I had dual citizenship.... maybe I missed that memo too....

B|
Remster

In Canada is ENGLISH

Funny.... last time I checked, Both French and English are the official langages in Canada... maybe I missed the memo....

I was refering to your own

Funny.... last time I checked, I had dual citizenship.... maybe I missed that memo too....

B|

Doh!

B|

Doh!

Well pal it is not my fault that you have yet to decide who you are. Advice, should learn BOTH languages then, and put your efforts in jumping....

Well pal it is not my fault that you have yet to decide who you are

I dont feel I need to wrap myself in a flag to know who I am, thank you very much.....:)

Advice, should learn BOTH languages then,

I'm pretty damm sure I know them (and others) enough to get by....:D...
Remster