bbarnhouse

Eloy Boogie Info

Your friend is right.

Cars and such cool down more then the ground does at night, it will actually be cooler in your suburban (this is a survival camping tip too). And in both situations, it also depends what gear you have, etc.

I'll be in a tent, out in the camping area. We could make a DZ.com camp area, that would be a riot!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I'll be in a tent. I've done it in Florida, Arizona can't be that much worse. As long as there's plenty of hot water...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I'll be NEAR the tent city...in our little travel trailer.

Much warmer than a tent, and more comfy...and electrical hookups at Eloy are only about $5 a night. Wooohooo! one more week to go!
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

*bump*
Ok you Planet Eloy dwellers......

There are only 3 rooms left at the motel if ya'll are waffling I suggest you call.
Dinner......I have made arrangements to extend a bit....and there are a few seats available...
The weather this am is cold but clear and sunny blue skies.
I will have the tent set up in a couple of days for those that requested one earlier on.....the gathering place when you arrive to pay for your dinner reservation, ask questions will be located outside the main hangar. There is a Dropzone.com banner so you'll see us....
Safe journey everyone...

Hey B^2 how about ordering us up some warm weather hold the clouds?

I'll do my best ya big hunk of coal!
It was suppose to rain these past two days.....never trust a weatherman. Yesterday we managed to put up 17 loads....it is cold but hey its still a dry cold!!!;)Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hey B^2 how about ordering us up some warm weather hold the clouds?

I'll do my best ya big hunk of coal!
It was suppose to rain these past two days.....never trust a weatherman. Yesterday we managed to put up 17 loads....it is cold but hey its still a dry cold!!!;)Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

well as long as your standing by the hanger entrance handing out hot chocolate you've got no worries:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

well as long as your standing by the hanger entrance handing out hot chocolate you've got no worries

Do you want that with marshmallows?:P

OOOOOOO...only if you put them in yourself....the pink and green ones please:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING