bbarnhouse

Eloy Boogie Info

jesus i am gonna have to bring a shit load of film to catch capture all the fun!! Not to mention i will probly have to use some of Doves battery to power my flash. :D

I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

It's too far out for me to know exactly when I'll be leaving. I have briefly talked with one of my Colorado jumping peers from Mile-Hi and may or may not be travelling with him. Are you in Colorado now? I seem to remember that you were in Korea but since coming back home I assumed you were living in the NY area.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

It's too far out for me to know exactly when I'll be leaving. I have briefly talked with one of my Colorado jumping peers from Mile-Hi and may or may not be travelling with him. Are you in Colorado now? I seem to remember that you were in Korea but since coming back home I assumed you were living in the NY area.

let me revoke that. I havent slept in a few DAZE. i was think you were in east vegas!( that where I am now)
My photos

My Videos

Derek and I will be leaving the 28th, maybe the 27th evening if I can get off work early. I know we won't have any room with the dog and cooler in the back seat, but depending on when you leave we could probably caravan.
Fly it like you stole it!

I just drove from Calgary to Denver last Saturday (16 1/2 hours) which followed driving from Vancouver to Calgary (10 1/2 hours) one week ago Tuesday and the original leg of my trip was from Denver to Vancouver (20 hours of driving) two Fridays ago. But I whimped out on that first leg of my trip and stayed in an Oregon motel one night. So I don't have a total time on that leg. But 28 hours from Edmonchuk with two drivers sounds about right and is doable if you don't mind driving. Are you coming then?

I saw that (in reference to the Canadian Invasion boogie) and it would be really cool to be there during that time (I had a great time a month or so ago partying with some country men at a Tragically Hip concert here in Denver). But I don't think I'd be able to get time off of work for not only the Christmas boogie but also the Canadian Invasion boogie. Of course if I cut away from society and moved to the Skydive Arizona DZ, then missing work wouldn't be an issue. :o

This year I'll be down for Lyal's Canadian Invasion

Oh boy.........!!
Ok everyone here is a reminder....please read carefully.
1.No fly zone 500 ft over runway and all buldings ( we had issue today with this)
2. You may only land east or west on the main landing area (first person down sets pattern) If you choose not to follow pattern you must land off the main area. Infractions will have you landing at alt area. (Had issues with this today as well)
3. You may land into the wind at the alternate area, but again you must follow the pattern set by the first person or land off in the desert. We had an incident today where visitors set a downwind pattern and everyone followed suit....save one.....I landed in the desert into the wind);) Um I don't like owies!!